Covid 19

Rate this topic

Every country needs to act immediately to prepare, respond, and recover. United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres has launched a US$2 billion global humanitarian response plan in the most vulnerable. Developing countries could lose at least US$220 billion in income, and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development has called for US$2.5 trillion to support them.

Drawing on our experience with other outbreaks such as Ebola, HIV, SARS, TB and malaria, as well as our long history of working with the private and public sector, UNDP will help countries to urgently and effectively respond to COVID-19 as part of its mission to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and build resilience to crises and shocks.

Click here to read more about UNDP's response.

We have been supporting countries since the very early stages of this crisis, donating more than two million surgical masks and providing life supporting medical equipment such as X-ray machines, infrared thermometers, infusion pumps, protective suits, gloves and hand sanitizer. We are supporting health systems in countries including Bosnia and Herzegovina, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eritrea, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Nigeria, Paraguay, Panama and Ukraine.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vitamin D really has an immunostimulating effect. After all, vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a number of important roles in the body, including maintaining the health of your bones, teeth and joints and boosting the immune system. There is growing evidence that vitamin D may play an important role in the treatment of Covid-19. Example, i take three vitamins - vitamin D, vitamin C and zinc. As far as I know, these are the three main vitamins that help to restore the body after covid. Therefore, I think it is appropriate to take it for prevention. (By the way, I found them on eDrugStore.com at the lowest prices.) But in addition, lemon, ginger and turmeric are present in the menu every day.