Excellent community driven coins!!!-Good wallet, and ability to make big profits.

Rate this topic

I think this is a great coin with multiple features I have never seen. Many coins had some nice features, but one coin didn't contain everything.

But I think ROI coins are essentially coins that combine all the very good features of many great coins into one coin.

You can mine, stake, term-deposit, buy and sell without needing specialized equipment or advanced technical knowledge.

ROI Coin has many great features that will allow it to be easy to understand and use by people who are not necessarily tech-savvy or experienced in altcoins.

Getting Started With ROI Coin

Ø  Visit our download page where you can get a copy of the wallet

Ø  Install the wallet and synchronize the blockchain

Ø  Buy ROI Coin at an exchange and transfer it to your wallet

Ø  Term deposit coins in your wallet to gain up to 18.07% per year

Ø  Use your wallet to mine coins and get 120 coins per every block that you mine

Ø  Join our community and post any questions or concerns you have for a quick response

Ø  Visit our FAQ page to find a variety of common questions and answers

Ø  Watch our marketing and tutorial videos to learn more about ROI Coin

A coin that gives you triple hybrid capabilities:

Ø  POW mining

Ø  POS staking

Ø  Term Deposits.

Staking term deposits whether or not you even have your wallet on.

Standard POS 15 %, 1 Month Deposit 2.40%, 3 Month Deposit 6.28%, 6 Month Deposit 10.65%, 9 Month Deposit 14.26%, 1 Year Deposit 18.07%.

Low inflation rate and great community.Solid wallet versions built for Windows, Linux, and MAC.

For people with limited internet you can stake your coins, then print out a paper wallet and delete the computer wallet.

Reimport that paper wallet when you are ready and you'll have the initial balance + full interest payout. 

This coin is safe and easy to use.for more info you can simply visit at  https://roi-coin.com