Scalping is profitable

Rate this topic

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get succeScalpim of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like XeroMarkets that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 1:500 leverage which is good for scalping.

• 3 years later...

Forex is a great profession for enjoying but that interest traders have at the very beginning loses by the end because Forex isn’t a profitable profession for all. However, right trading strategy, maintaining better trading policies and trading with a regulated broker can help a trader to a high extent. FXOpulence allows traders with all alluring trading facilities including 1:500 leverage, narrow spread and superior fast execution.

In every trade, nothing is ever instant or easy; everything requires a process and time. Therefore, traders indeed need to learn and continuously hone all the skills they possess, so that in the future, it can aid them in developing and conducting trading to the fullest extent with Tickmill broker.

• 6 months later...

Scalping, also known as short time trading, refers to such a trade which is closed within 10 to 15 pips and it is opened for short time actually. On the platform of FXOpulence broker, you can smoothly apply all strategies including hedging and scalping without facing any technical error.

Scalping is a short-term trading style, which I personally am not fond of due to its brief nature. That's why I continue to learn and make use of all the facilities provided by Tickmill. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of forex trading.