5 Typical Delusions Regarding The Foreign Exchange Market In 2020

Rate this topic

Hey, everyone. A new BLAST has arrived.

So, welcome to today’s topic which is DEFINITELY gonna shed a light on few misconceptions that many people have concerning the Foreign exchange market. It is no doubt that Forex trading is at the highest peak of popularity. People are continuously choosing online trading as a decent and passive profession.

But there are some people in our society who have gained several misconceptions about the FX market on their minds.

But wait — there’s more.

They also encourage other people to believe in their misconceptions regarding the FX market. Therefore, we have to stop this misconception from spreading, together obviously.

So, today I’ll be sharing 6 misconceptions that most people have concerning the FX market.

Let’s rock and roll!

1. FX trading is easy as water

Trading currencies shouldn’t be that difficult, right? Well, it isn’t rocket science, but it’s not really safe to say that it’s “easy”.

Everyone, or at least everyone except professional traders, says that you only need to read a book or two about trading, set up a brokerage account, and you can jump right to making profits in the Forex market.

Deep down you know it’s not true!

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but understanding the trading method isn’t a cup of tea, and if you’re in for a quick turnover, you’re in for a rude awakening.

Understanding Forex trading takes a massive amount of education regarding the market, strategies, risk management, active Forex trading times, technologies and tools, and Forex market jargon.

Besides, you’ll also have to acquire a few years of experience to be able to place winning trades that will bring you a considerable profit. So, if you are a beginner, spend some time getting educated on everything related to the market and trading currencies.

2. Trading demands a Degree in Economics.

As mentioned earlier in the topic, understanding how to trade Forex is anything but easy. Yet, on the flip note, you also don’t need to have a degree that says you are an economics wizard to understand how trading currencies work.

Now, there’s no doubt that the more you know about world economics and economic concepts, the easier it’s going to be to trade foreign currencies.
Yet, it isn’t an imperative factor that will decide whether or not you can be a trader. In fact, many Forex traders come from various academic backgrounds, not only economics.

Yet, to be a successful trader, you’ll need to have a good head for numbers, an intuition to help you estimate where is the market heading, and the ability to react and make critical financial decisions depending on the market-moving events.

3. You don’t need to start with a demo trading account

Like I’ve mentioned earlier, you’re in for a rude awakening if you think you can start trading and make profits immediately as a beginner. Even after you learn the basics of the Forex market and trading, you still need to test your trading skills out before you jump into the market.

Or, at least that’s what you should do if you don’t want to lose money. Understand that learning about Forex is one thing, actually trading on the market is an entirely different thing.

And, what better way to learn how to trade by actually applying everything that you have learned than by using a demo trading account? Plus, you also don’t have to worry about losing money.

Take demo trading as an indicator of your trading skills. You’ll avoid putting your capital at risk, familiarize yourself with the trading platform and Foreign exchange broker, and learn a thing or two about the psychology of trading, meaning that you’ll learn how to manage your emotions when trading.

4. Forex trading makes you rich overnight

This misconception about Forex trading is entirely the result of a little bit of false advertising.

It’s a familiar story and it usually goes like this!

Who doesn’t want to get rich overnight or with little effort? So, this “get rich quick” advertising line has brought many people into the arena who are looking for easy or rapid returns.

Unfortunately, this may not be entirely true, or at least it is a quite rare scenario.
Building wealth with trading takes patience as for the average trader, it’s rarely an easy road to riches but instead can be a rocky highway that can also involve losses and potential penury.

You’ll have to trade consistently, avoiding the gambling-throw-it-all-at-a couple-trades approach. Over time, as your trading skills improve, so will your trading decisions and your returns. But, once again, it all takes time to happen.

5. Forex is an unregulated market

Another misconception about the Forex market is that there is no authority out there to say what is right and what is not correct to happen during trades.
Picture this!

Now, technically, the Forex market is one of the biggest and most liquid decentralized markets in the world, meaning that there’s no single global body to police this market.

However, read that again, no SINGLE global body because some market regulators are covering the jurisdictions where most of the world’s Forex brokerage businesses are located.

For example, in Australia, you’ll find Forex brokers regulated by ASIC. In the US, brokers are regulated by the CFCT regulator, while in the UK, they are regulated by FCA.
These regulators are essential to make the market safe for traders because there are massive amounts of money passing the market every day, which makes it very attractive for all sorts of scammers and white-collar criminals.

So, these regulators ensure that those qualified to do Forex brokerage are legit and trust-worthy.

Thus, it is imperative when you’re choosing a broker to check whether or not it is licensed by the Forex market regulator in your location.
In the end, there are a lot of misconceptions that exits even today regarding the Forex market.

As a result, many people are unknowingly joining the FX market for earning easy money and facing losses due to the lack of knowledge regarding the FX market.

So, this needs to be stopped, we all need to be aware of that sort of people who are spreading the delusions.
cheers!

One of the most common delusions in the forex market is to think that you can be rich in an overnight. This thinking is completely wrong. You have to give time to this market to give you profit. if you want to become rich overnight, you will make mistake. I am also a trader. i always take my decisions carefully. Because a wrong decision can lose all my investment. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to take decisions and make a better plan to make profit from the forex market.

• Like 1

In forex trading it is very much necessary to have patience. As a trader, you should have calm and be patient when you are trading at forex market. Trying to make quick profit can be dangerous and you can loss your investment. Forex is a slow earning source. Profit can be earned consistently but not quickly in forex market.

So, a trader should trade patiently to make profit consistently, not to make profit quickly. I always make my trading plan with the help of Forex4you. They help me to keep my mind calm and have patience while I am trading in the market. They also help me to make money slowly but consistently.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...