Forex can be potential investment. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.  I trade with XeroMarkets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

The market is not only in theory but also in practice. This is very important, as you have to not only read the news but also interpret it so that you have to be able to find the most favourable position so that you can earn forever and not occasionally. It's primarily a step-by-step approach that doesn't endanger you a lot of money at once, but you can still lose everything, and you can quickly lose.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, John Vaughan said:

Forex can be potential investment. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.  I trade with XeroMarkets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

Somewhere along the line of my trading career I realised that some people will think that FX is a scam because there is always a part of traders that will be losers which can't accept their mistakes. This thought leaves deep footprint on my understanding of why it is important to take lessons from wrong trading decisions. 

a good and correct understanding must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can become better and more optimally in carrying out trading and be able to become a trader of the month Tickmill.

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They give low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It is very lower than most other brokers in the forex market. I love them because they don't change their rates. They always be helpful for me. I love them because of their low spreads and easy trading techniques.