Forex can be potential investment

Rate this topic

Forex can be potential investment. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.  I trade with XeroMarkets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

The market is not only in theory but also in practice. This is very important, as you have to not only read the news but also interpret it so that you have to be able to find the most favourable position so that you can earn forever and not occasionally. It's primarily a step-by-step approach that doesn't endanger you a lot of money at once, but you can still lose everything, and you can quickly lose.

On 6/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, John Vaughan said:

Forex can be potential investment. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker.  I trade with XeroMarkets. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 77 trading instruments. 

Somewhere along the line of my trading career I realised that some people will think that FX is a scam because there is always a part of traders that will be losers which can't accept their mistakes. This thought leaves deep footprint on my understanding of why it is important to take lessons from wrong trading decisions. 

Every trader choose that kind of broker which has low spreads. Spreads is a very important tool in forex trading. Sometimes high spreads put a trader into danger. he may face loss because of high spreads. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They give low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. It is very lower than most other brokers in the forex market. I love them because they don't change their rates. They always be helpful for me. I love them because of their low spreads and easy trading techniques.

• 3 years later...

Forex trading is not easy or instant, especially given the high level of risk involved in the forex market. That's why I continue to study its workings and make the most of all the facilities provided by my broker. This is done to ensure that I can execute forex trading to the fullest extent and profitably with Tickmill as my broker.

• 4 months later...

To increase comprehension and understanding of the market merging with the data analysis, sentiment analysis is needed. Reduction in the number of trading losses will be possible if traders can trade based on trading strategies. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows all types of trading strategies on their trading platform. They offer free educational program and signals at times to help traders earn some profit.

Forex trading is not instant and easy. Everything involves a process and time. The most important thing for a trader to do is to continually learn how it works and make use of all the facilities provided by the broker so that they will gain a better understanding and be more proficient in trading on a real account with Tickmill broker.

• 3 weeks later...

На форексе можно торговать самому, но можно и инвестировать. То есть у некоторых брокеров есть возможность  инвестировать в ПАММ-счета, где торгуют опытные управляющие. Они  зарабатывают деньги своей торговлей и себе, и инвесторам. В fxopen есть такие счета, где управляющие торгуют много лет и зарабатывают прибыль. 

Forex trading is highly profitable when understood and mastered correctly. That's why I continue to learn and leverage the education provided by Tickmill. This way, I can engage in forex trading comfortably and securely.