Following other's trading ideas

Rate this topic

I do not think that it is a good idea to follows others trading idea. It makes us confused. And sometimes greedy also which is very bad for trading. The best idea is to find out what suits you. Which type of trading is best for you. Then make a strategy that suits with your trading personality. Forex is a long term business. So we can't saty long by following others. I do my own trading at XeroMarkets broker because of their tight spreads. I really amazed by their customer support.

The newcomers in Forex market always face some problems on how to trade practically to make good profit. But some Forex brokers providing different ways to earn easily. I have been trading with Forex4you broker who is one of the experienced and honest brokers in this market and as I have little knowledge of Forex trading that’s why my broker help me in earning money easily by allowing of using their Share4you copy trading service.

Trading without any loss is quite impossible in forex market. Not only new traders but also pro traders bear the losses in this market. If you want to trade without any loss, you can try demo account. In there, you will loss only the profit you earned by that demo account. You can reduce your loss by your brain and trading strategy. Reducing the loss and making profit should be your goal as a trader. Your broker can help you to achieve this goal. I use TP Global FX. They are so good and helpful. In spite of that I have to face losses sometimes. But it is true that they help me very much to reduce my losses and help to make profit after having loss.

• 3 years later...