There are many disadvantages

Rate this topic

There are many disadvantages of forex trading as well. It is conceivable that a man may lose all his invested money for a matter of minutes if he or she treats the trading as gambling. In the event that a man does not have the capital or the know how to deal with their positions when they are away, he is going to suffer. You need good knowledge and a good broker to trade with. I am upbeat that I got a decent broker. My broker  gives low spreads as low as 0 pip. It has more than 77+ trading instruments and advanced educational resources.

When you have many expectations from your Forex business you should also mind that it is highly profitable business and so far, it has many risks of having loss. The traders mostly forget about loss and want to get only money. My choice is Forex4you as they are a credible broker in this industry. From this broker to reduce some trading loss I get facility of using various risk managing tools.

• 1 month later...

If you are a successful Forex trader, you probably want to spend more time with family or for yourself personally. You earn enough to do that, but if you trade full-time , you will not have more time than an average non-trader . After all, Forex is good because it can offer financial freedom, which should lead to more free time, and a  full-time Forex trading approach just seems to be ruining that.