Advantages & Disadvantages Of Purchasing Wgrt (Waykichain)

Rate this topic

I am guessing that majority might already be aware of the WGRT's listing on OKEx. It has created kind of mixed reaction with some extremely pleased while others still thinking about it.

Spoiler: I hold some WGRT and WICC already!!! Now don't ask me how much, I am not revealing that!

As someone who has experience piloting the Waykichain system (creating and closing CDPs, trading in WaykDex, using WUSD as payment, I am happy to offer you guys my insights on the project:

Advantages:

The system enables you to easily purchase US, China, and Hong Kong stocks. They plan to expand to other territories in the future.

It can be used for lending. Before they only accepted WICC as collateral, but now ETH and BTC are included. Pretty soon, other currencies can be locked up as collateral as well.

It allows paying for cross-transactions at a fraction of the rate of traditional finance without worrying about price volatility like other cryptocurrencies

The system has contingencies in place for catastrophic scenarios or “black swan events”, giving users confidence in the platform.

WGRT holders have the right to propose changes in the system parameters, receiving a share of the revenue generated from the penalty fee and stable fee and are regularly being burned, which means its value keeps rising indefinitely.

The Waykichain system has probably the fastest transaction throughput in all of crypto

Disadvantages:

Their system is not the easiest to digest. It’s quite complex.

Anyhow, as from the past experiences of IEO on OKEx, it is certain that this project too is going to rock much like most of the projects listed there. WGRT is sure to go to the moon!

3 hours ago, Vincent Stevens said:

I am guessing that majority might already be aware of the WGRT's listing on OKEx. It has created kind of mixed reaction with some extremely pleased while others still thinking about it.

Spoiler: I hold some WGRT and WICC already!!! Now don't ask me how much, I am not revealing that!

As someone who has experience piloting the Waykichain system (creating and closing CDPs, trading in WaykDex, using WUSD as payment, I am happy to offer you guys my insights on the project:

Advantages:

The system enables you to easily purchase US, China, and Hong Kong stocks. They plan to expand to other territories in the future.

It can be used for lending. Before they only accepted WICC as collateral, but now ETH and BTC are included. Pretty soon, other currencies can be locked up as collateral as well.

It allows paying for cross-transactions at a fraction of the rate of traditional finance without worrying about price volatility like other cryptocurrencies

The system has contingencies in place for catastrophic scenarios or “black swan events”, giving users confidence in the platform.

WGRT holders have the right to propose changes in the system parameters, receiving a share of the revenue generated from the penalty fee and stable fee and are regularly being burned, which means its value keeps rising indefinitely.

The Waykichain system has probably the fastest transaction throughput in all of crypto

Disadvantages:

Their system is not the easiest to digest. It’s quite complex.

Anyhow, as from the past experiences of IEO on OKEx, it is certain that this project too is going to rock much like most of the projects listed there. WGRT is sure to go to the moon!

Wow, I am shocked with this announcement. I was expecting them to reveal Binance. Anyway still hooked to their IEO start