New Fx Trader From Philippines

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Mat and Gerski I'm also from Philippines i'm glad that I have a kababayan in this forum.Nice to meet you.See you around and lets help each other to learn here.

Hi there diana yes.Its great to find you here.Yes looking forward to have some time and share some info with you kabayan.May we be fruitful around.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

Hello mat.Kabayan i am also from the Philippines and so happy to have a kabayan here to mingle with especially that i am a forex lover also.Looking forward to hear from you more.

Hi. Its nice to see you here. We will definitely hear from each other here.

Hello Mat and Gerski I'm also from Philippines i'm glad that I have a kababayan in this forum.Nice to meet you.See you around and lets help each other to learn here.

I am really glad to see you here guys. Its great to know that you love Forex trading too. Cheers.

Hi. Its nice to see you here. We will definitely hear from each other here.

Β 

I am really glad to see you here guys. Its great to know that you love Forex trading too. Cheers.

Yes of course we also love Forex trading,its hard in the beginning but still its becoming easy when i'm already starting to understand.I hope i would be patient in learning.

Archived