Forex Enemy Or Friend?

Rate this topic

Forex is a friend to me, because I can get extra income from forex. Although I get a loss, I do not assume that forex is enemy. Because the loss is part of the forex risk. And I think, every business must have a risk. We should be able to minimize the risks if we want to trade successfully.

Forex is my pal because it gives me a legit opportunity to earn some money.Forex makes my mind works in every trade i make.

It can be your enemy though if you'll not incline your self of getting/acquiring knowledge and skill,a less knowledgeable trader is more prone on losing.

forex is a friend cause we can really earn money from it,though it becomes our enemy when we can not control our emotions on risk management.

Yes, so it means that forex trading can be a friend or enemy, it depens on ourselves how we undergo this business. Try to understand the knowledge so we will know how to trade well in forex, we can learn from video tutorial if we want. There are many brokers which provide it, including Armada Markets.

Yes, so it means that forex trading can be a friend or enemy, it depens on ourselves how we undergo this business. Try to understand the knowledge so we will know how to trade well in forex, we can learn from video tutorial if we want. There are many brokers which provide it, including Armada Markets.

Forex trading can indeed be a friend or foe. Depending on how we do business. If we get the forex loss is our enemy. For that we have much to learn and practice. In instaforex we can learn in the training video instaforex

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is a good comment that forex enemy or friend.If you are a unskilled trader and you will be a looser in forex market then forex market seems to you as a enemy.But the person who are skilled in trading as well as make profit every day he seems it as a friend.

If you have knowledge about military strategy, then you might be able to see Forex market as an battlefield. In this filed you are playing against the market moves trying to develop one strategy that will win them all. In this sense, Forex can be enemy in the beginning but friend in later stage