about me

Rate this topic

My name is alex akpan, and I'm from nigeria.I'm studying btech first year of CSE in CREC college.I'm very honest and silent person too.I can easily mingle with everyone .my hobbies are playing chess,listening music,reading books play games dance going online etc.,.i like listening music,so i usually listen music everyday after work.My ideal person is my father.my favourite color is sky blue.Because when i see that ,i feel very happy and silent .my favorite movie is darling.

i ma a  a business man  i work at the science parck my mother is a home maker  I have a brother and two sisters.

I have completed B.Sc. in Zoology or what you have, I am gamer in bet niga casion in togo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Alex! Thanks for sharing, welcome! I'm a big music fan too. What music do you listen to? Personally, I prefer something energetic as I usually listen to music on the go and something fast and active really helps me concentrate on my pace and get rid of all the unnecessary thoughts. I prefer discovering music and podcasts there and downloading them to my phone via an online youtube converter not to be dependent from my internet connection (as it is sometimes rather slow and doesn't allow me to listen to anything). Moreover, that's much easier as this tool is very imple to use and it provides the same level of quality as the source itself.