Learning technical analysis

Rate this topic

At first I would say to learn in regards to candles. We see distinctive kind of candles on an outlines. Take in the name of those candles or how those candles shaped. What's more, what those candles mean? When you took in the candles at that point learn candles designs. Simply after that you can find out about various technical markers and their utilization. For analysis great candles is additionally critical. I mean there are a few brokers that creates fake candles which may cause issue for analysis. That is the reason I trade on XeroMarkets as it doesn't make any fake candles. I likewise appreciate low spreads trading in their platform.

To become a profitable forex trader, one should choose the best trading techniques. Trading techniques and strategies is mainly responsible for making profit. different broker has different trading techniques. We should choose the best one which match with our strategy. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I can easily apply my trading strategy with them. They are very supportive and helpful. They give me all kind of facilities in my trading.

• 1 month later...

Those who want to enter into the forex market need to gather knowledge about forex. Without having the proper knowledge, no trader can make profit from the forex market. To make profit, it is also needed to make a better strategy with the help of their brokers. I am a trader. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make strategy what i need to make profit from the market. I am pleased with their trading style and techniques.

• 3 years later...

Strong analysis serves traders with cogent market forecast. Technical analysis will help you catch the market trend.  Brokers play a vital role in serving traders with all necessary services. You should focus on fundamental analysis to reap much gain from the market. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools to technical analyzers for technical tools.

To learn technical analysis it is sufficient to remember several key patterns and just trade a lot to develop market intuition to see how patterns play out in different market situation. The key thing to understand that technical analysis is an art not a hard set of rules, there are inly concepts which you should apply flexibly and adapt. I learned this from Hotforex webinars. 

• 6 months later...

Forex is a decentralized market where currencies and commodities stay in pair to be traded. More than 4 trillion dollars are traded every single day in this market. We need to select a broker to participate in trading in this market. FXOpulence is a secure broker and allows traders with a 1:500 leverage. The broker ensures high security of funding to traders. It’s a scalping-genial broker.

Broker selection must be carefully considered, as there are currently many brokers available in forex. Therefore, traders should choose a broker that has clear regulations, to ensure the safety of their capital and to experience comfort in carrying out their trading activities with Tickmill broker.