Newbie thinking

Rate this topic

Most new traders think he is going to be rich within few months. He got the easiest way to make money quickly. The problem is they have been introduced forex like that. Most newbie traders do not know the ugly truth of forex trading. Forex is not an easy job to do. You need specific knowledge and skills. And for that you have to give time and efforts. It doesn't happen overnight. Not even in few months.

Everyday more than 4$ trillion of dollars are traded in Forex market. As the largest money market it is currently on the top of popularity. Here, Forex4you is a top rated Forex broker who is internationally recognized and ace their own trading license. They always give first priority to the customer service for ensuring that they give service for 24/7 hours continuously. They have five different trading accounts in their platform.

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics,  it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker. In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading. You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of TP Global FX, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

penggunaan regulasi yang ada memang harus bisa untuk diperhatikan dengan baik, ini dibutuhkan dan diperlukan supaya trader bisa menjadi lebih baik dan bisa lebih maksimal dalam menghasilkan profit yang sesuai dengan harapan dan bisa menjadi trader of the month Tickmill. 

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

New traders will become rich by thinking a lot of profit. But their thinking is proved wrong when they start to lose. Trading is not a money-making machine that can easily make a profit if you want. Profit should be earned by trading according to the discipline with a positive mindset. Then it is only possible to survive in trading.

• 2 years later...

Absolutely, for beginners who are new to forex trading, it is essential to take advantage of all the facilities provided by the broker. Utilizing resources such as demo accounts and educational materials from brokers like Tickmill can be highly beneficial. These tools can help traders gain a better understanding and knowledge of the forex market.