I think in one point every trader

Rate this topic

I think in one point every trader lose money. Every trader has to embrace the taste of failure. It may be small or big. But it is to taste every one. It's the failure that teaches the secret of Forex trading. As the poverb goes Failure is the pillar of success. It is through the mistakes a veteran trader born. Usually people fails because they ignore the psychological aspects of trading. It also happened to me. XeroMarkets broker's tutorial on forex psychology helped me a lot.

While choosing the broker we the trader should very careful because day by day the number of scam brokers are increasing rapidly. To avoid the scammers I select the reliable and trusted broker named Forex4you. Since 3 years successfully I am working with them. Their withdraw system and money transferring system is much interesting, fluent and fast. They have made my trade enjoyable, comfortable and relax able. This is the best broker.

• 1 month later...

If you want to trade in forex market, first of all you need to learn the basics of forex trading. You can learn the basics from different sources. But my suggestion is to open a demo account. It will help you to understand all the basics and techniques of trading practically. I started my trading with the demo account of TP Global FX. It gave me opportunity to trade practically without any risk. It helped me to get knowledge about forex market.