Dennis#MD

Bitcoin Price is rising fast

Seems significant volumes are needed in order to break the 10.000 resist.

• Thanks 1

It is a fact that technical analysis and elliot wave theory do not apply in predicting Bitcoin's price. However, when we use technical indicators, supports and resistants that go back in time, 2013-2018, then you can have a very general idea of what is happening and you can conclude a price range where you expect price to move.

This is not good for those who practice day to day trading, but those who want to build a long term investment portfolio will find it very useful.

My 2c.

• Sad 1

This is quite logical, because this asset is absolutely independent and against the background of the current crisis it looks like the best option for saving your money. I think that we need to look at it now as carefully as possible, it can be useful. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2020 at 7:24 PM, Bodas said:

This Concept is very i will follow It.

On 5/23/2020 at 4:56 PM, alex akpan said:

BTC is unpredictable

I like this concept i will follow this.

On 5/23/2020 at 1:26 PM, alex akpan said:

BTC is unpredictable

Yes it is, and if not for the high spread, it would have been the perfect asset to scalp. This is due to his steady movement. It does not fluctuate like other pairs.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is currently growing and further predicted even more, but I still do not risk investing a large amount in bitcoin.

Bitcoin saw a new resurgence in price and quantity, growing in fits and bursts to around $10,000 via June. 7  However, as records has a tendency to repeat itself, via the end of the 12 months, the charge of bitcoin fell back down to around $7,000 and has been fluctuating in view that