Skill Is Must Needed!

Rate this topic

Without good skills, I think it's hard for me to forward trading. Because forex is a high risk business. with good skills, so we can get maximum results. and we can also minimize the risk.

Of course, in forex trading, we need skills to be able to maximize our trading capital. Forex trading is not a gambling which just rely on luck to get profit. We must learn and make practice. I think we should use demo account first to learn and hone our trading skills, get the basics of trading. Then test our psychology using no deposit bonus, you also can use 15 EUR welcome bonus to start trading with real account and try trading conditions from this broker.

Of course, in forex trading, we need skills to be able to maximize our trading capital. Forex trading is not a gambling which just rely on luck to get profit. We must learn and make practice. I think we should use demo account first to learn and hone our trading skills, get the basics of trading. Then test our psychology using no deposit bonus, you also can use 15 EUR welcome bonus to start trading with real account and try trading conditions from this broker.

skills is very needed in forex trading. although forex trading, just click buy or sell, but to be able to make a profit we should have a good market analysis skills. We must many have practice on a demo account so that we can have a good trading skills. To test the trading skills, we could use a minimal deposit for trading real account. In instaforex, we can deposit minimum $ 1.

yeah, forex is not gambling, forex is a business, because of it pretty necessary skills to be able to manage the forex risk that quite high and generate profit from our trading. Without having the ability to trade I would not dare to invest in forex even though only $ 10 on a mini account galleass, because without the trading skill the money that I deposit will just disappear because of the risk of loss is higher than the possible profit.

yeah, forex is not gambling, forex is a business, because of it pretty necessary skills to be able to manage the forex risk that quite high and generate profit from our trading. Without having the ability to trade I would not dare to invest in forex even though only $ 10 on a mini account galleass, because without the trading skill the money that I deposit will just disappear because of the risk of loss is higher than the possible profit.

yes, forex is not gambling that can make a profit by fortune. we can not make a profit in forex based on luck. We need a good trading skills, if you want to make a profit. trading without enough skills will make us experience loss. You can try your trading skills in a real account, with a minimum deposit of $ 1 we can open an account at instaforex.

You can hone your forex skills by using demo account.You can test new strategies that will work.Practice makes perfect and it should come with patience.

Yes, we can use a demo account to hone their trading skills we are so much better. But I think, not just in the demo account just more honed our trading skills. We can also take part in a contest demo. With demo contest, then we can train trading skills. I also often follows a contest in instaforex.

Demo contest sounds good, to enhance our trading skills.

yes, the contest demo was very good to train our trading skills. And we can also train the psychology of trading in demo contest. As we found that trading psychology is necessary when trading.

Yes but now, i dont take part in any demo contest. I take part in Trader of The Month. It use real account and we can get $500 from Armada Markets if we can show not only good profits, but also excellent risk and money management skills.

we can train our trading skills with a demo contest. Winning and losing is not an issue. The important thing we can increase the knowledge and skills of trading.

Practicing with a demo account is good, because we can practice or try out new strategies without having to spend our own money. Of course, there is little difference in performance (technical) between demo and real accounts. In demo account, the broker will use the server which of course is not optimal as the server for a real account, and psychologically would be different between a real account with a demo account. But still be wise to start with a demo account. With the first practice, you are not aware already doomed to error and defeat. Remember the forex market is fierce they are ready to pounce on anyone

• 2 months later...

Psychologically demo and live account have difference because the presence of emotions.But stii,a demo account is very useful as you'll get the chance to test a broker's platform.

of course, the psychological conditions that distinguish a demo account with a real account. If we are trading in a demo account so we are trading without risk. So the less honed psychological condition. Unlike the real account, where we will have a sense of having an account. thus our psychology play a greater role.

to be successful in forex trading we need a lot of skill. without trading skills of how we can be successful in forex trading. Therefore, we can take advantage of a demo account to gain trading skills.

to be successful in forex trading we need a lot of skill. without trading skills of how we can be successful in forex trading. Therefore, we can take advantage of a demo account to gain trading skills.

Demo accounts are very good for the introduction of trading, both systems; trading discipline or money management. But a trader must know that a demo account is very different from a live account (will be better to informed the advantage and disadvantage before suggesting the use of a demo account for new traders), after the introduction, use the real account will become the best advice to better train the ability to trade, you should use a micro account first before using more money before we actually were able to manage risk with a micro account.