Sign in to follow this  
WoodsPainting

What is a 301 redirect?

Hi,

The HTTP response status code 301 Moved Permanently is used for permanent URL redirection, meaning current links or records using the URL that the response is received for should be updated. The new URL should be provided in the Location field included with the response.

Hi,

A 301 redirect is a permanent redirect which passes between 90-99% of link juice (ranking power) to the redirected page. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect. In most instances, the 301 redirect is the best method for implementing redirects on a website.

Hi Friends,

A 301 Redirect is a type of permanent change that passes 90-99% of link juice to the final destination URL. It is one of the most effective ways to successfully implement redirects on broken links, bad links, etc.

The 301 redirect is a permanent redirect, which passes 90% to 99% of the linked assets (grading capabilities) to the redirect page. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect. In most cases, 301 redirects are the best way to implement redirects on a website.

“A 301 redirect” is a type of redirect that is used when you are moving your website to a new domain. Using a 301 redirect will let search engine spiders know that the content of the site has been moved or assigned to a new URL. This will let search engines pass the value and link juice from the old URL to the new one.

A 301 redirect is a permanent redirect from one URL to another. 301 redirects send site visitors and search engines to a different URL than the one they originally typed into their browser or selected from a search engine results page. ... That's thanks to a 301 redirect.

301 is a redirect which send user from your website to another. It is a type of permanent redirect.

I have a idea about 301 Redirection is moved permanent redirection but I'd like to thanks community answer through I have cleared my doubt.