Liberty Reserve Exchangers

• Root Admin

LRExchange is an organization of professionals operating in the e-currency exchange business. Founded in 2007, it is one of the largest commercial associations of the e-currency exchangers. We focus on Liberty Reserve exchangers but we invite all other e-currencies exchangers to join us.

Liberty Reserve USD Exchangers

Liberty Reserve EUR Exchangers

Perfect Money USD Exchangers

Perfect Money EUR Exchangers

libertyreserve_usd.gifperfectmoney_usd.gifc-gold.gif

LRExchange In German | LRExchange in Spanish | LRExchange in French | Contact us

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Krivonos

E-forexgold is good. Also, I like eCardOne. The best customer servise.

But AbsoluteXchange.eu is not there, why? It's the best exchanger for eurogoldcash, I always exchange it to LR with them.

• Root Admin
E-forexgold is good. Also, I like eCardOne. The best customer servise.

But AbsoluteXchange.eu is not there, why? It's the best exchanger for eurogoldcash, I always exchange it to LR with them.

Are you using EuroGoldCash ? It seems there aren't too many people that use them ?!

• 1 year later...

is one of the best exchangers on the Inet !!!

Why ?

Because our own Administrator, Dennis is the Admin. of

Liberty Reserve Exchangers B)

You will not find a more Trustworthy, Honest, Reliable, Dependable Admin., than our Dennis -

and That's a FACT !

• 1 month later...

is one of the best exchangers on the Inet !!!

Why ?

Because our own Administrator, Dennis is the Admin. of

Liberty Reserve Exchangers B)

You will not find a more Trustworthy, Honest, Reliable, Dependable Admin., than our Dennis -

and That's a FACT !

Oh well..

• 4 months later...
Guest rebena

In order to add or remove funds from your LR account you should use one of the independent exchange providers from the list below. Please note that businesses listed on this page are independent and in no way related to Liberty Reserve, and Liberty Reserve does not guarantee any outcome that you may experience with these companies.

Guest Cwabber

Hi

I just posted a new topic under "General Discussion ---- Liberty Reserve"

I am interested in finding out which Exchange service is the best and most trusted for funding your LR account, directly from your own bank account

Most of those listed by Liberty Reserve have been accused of defrauding and/or scamming people.

So, I am a bit wary of using them.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? which one can truly be trusted?

Thanks

• Root Admin

Hi

I just posted a new topic under "General Discussion ---- Liberty Reserve"

I am interested in finding out which Exchange service is the best and most trusted for funding your LR account, directly from your own bank account

Most of those listed by Liberty Reserve have been accused of defrauding and/or scamming people.

So, I am a bit wary of using them.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? which one can truly be trusted?

Thanks

Well may I know which exchangers offered a bad service ?! Saying that MOST of those listed are accused of defrauding and or scamming is a little bit too much. Working in ecurrency field for a couple of years already I know people that are running exchange services and they are very good at what they are doing. Ofcourse there are hate topics everywhere and users if something happen or their exhcnage gets delayed start to scream SCAM just to get teir service faster and do not come back to post that everything is ok so when you read the net you thing most of the services are scam but tell you most of them are legit and ofcourse as everywhere there are also rotten apples

• 1 month later...
Guest Bhavesh

Respected Sir,

Can We Withrow our fund from Global Digital Pay to PayPal / Liberty Reserve / AlertPay / Western Union.

Please tell Us And What is the rate for Exchange.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Xpress Xchange

Respected Sir,

Can We Withrow our fund from Global Digital Pay to PayPal / Liberty Reserve / AlertPay / Western Union.

Please tell Us And What is the rate for Exchange.

Thanks

We are a new e-currency exchange based in UAE and would give our best to establish a position in the market; we deal in Liberty Reserve and WebMoney; we offer our services in buying, selling and exchanging one e-currency for another.

We buy and sell Liberty Reserve.

We buy LR at 3% (excluding Money Transfer charges, Money sent through Western Union or Bank wire, as you may prefer) - You send LR$1, we give you 0.97 US$. Minimum Transaction: US$300.

We sell LR at 5%. Money can be sent through Western Union, MoneyGram, or Xpress Money. (Minimum Transaction: US$300).

Lower transactions will be charged a fixed $10 fee.

pm us incase u r interested .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xpress Xchange

Bought US $4,890 worth of LR @ 3% from TeStiC (Batch No. 77805897)

LR available. Buying @ 3%, Selling @ 5%

Bought US $210 worth of LR @ 3% from TeStiC (Batch No. 78043200)

LR available. Buying @ 3%, Selling @ 5%

• 2 months later...
Guest exchang

yesterday i have used a site called www.libertyexchangezone.com

they have already prepared offers for escrew

if you are LR buyer, the other partner will send them the LR and they send you his info to send the WU

when he say i recieved the WU they send you the LR

and vice versa

check them they are good

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived