1XBET - partners1xbet.com

Rate this topic

Dear webmasters and SEO experts! Want to profitably use your resources and earn money? 1xBet Affiliate Program - What You Need!

• Lifetime Commission
• Personal manager (do not have to wait a long time for a response from a support)
• Create and configure your postback by us.

Webmaster Benefits:

• Wide and understandable target audience.
• A large selection of promotional materials (Ru, Eng, KZ, TR, ...), ordering promotional materials personally for you.
• Offer is perfectly converted to a male audience;
• If you have sites or applications on the subject: sports, films, excitement, for adults, then this is the best solution for making money.
• Payments every week
• A wide selection of payment systems. Convenient personal account.

We have created the most pleasant environment for players from all over the world:

• The highest odds on live and prematch;
• The widest selection of live events not only in Russia, but throughout the world;
• Our portfolio has unique and very popular products “1xZone”, “KiberFootball” and “MultiLive”, thanks to which we attract and retain players;
• 35 language versions of 1xBet, compared with 3-6 of the language versions of competitors (average);
• More than 70 types of payment systems;
• Complete confidentiality of the player’s personal data;
• Secure transactions and guaranteed payouts.
• 24/7 technical support.

Our contacts:

Telegram: @Roman_un
Email: [email protected]

• MrD changed the title to 1XBET - partners1xbet.com
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Root Admin
1 hour ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

This site is questionable for both players and affiliates

Can you share more details about this? You know I always try to make sure our members get the best and safest opportunities. So if there are any risks I would like to know.

• TGF Premium

This is an unreliable site. Usually I meet complaints that the site does not pay large amounts at all. As well as the constant harassment and courts owners and employees of this site. I wouldn't trust this site with even $50. I don't have a definite answer. But there are a lot of bad things being said on private gambling forums.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 11:31 AM, DoubleCycleBiz said:

This is an unreliable site. Usually I meet complaints that the site does not pay large amounts at all. As well as the constant harassment and courts owners and employees of this site. I wouldn't trust this site with even $50. I don't have a definite answer. But there are a lot of bad things being said on private gambling forums.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I would better stay away then and look for better offers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...