AAFX Trading - aafxtrading.com

Rate this topic

I have recently tried crypto trading. I didn’t use big lots. Since I was just curious I tried 0,01-0,03 lots to understand how it’s all about trading this stuff. I traded quite intensively and earned $57 for three days, thus increasing my depo to $163. So, what can I say? I don’t to think about something that I can’t control such as sudden tweets from Musk. What I understood is that price levels absolutely work on Bitcoin. Indicators are uncertain here. So, I’m going to continue trading BTC with this broker and I will rely on price levels and channels only. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t know. Perhaps, BTC seemed to me more predictable in the long term than other assets. I entered the market on September 1 at the price of 47395 and closed my deal at 51721 on September 5. It brought me $538. Later it turned out that I close my deal at the right time because on September 7, it steeply dived to $42000. 

Many folks failed that day, I read. For personal reasons, I didn’t have an opportunity to trade since the beginning of September. Respectively, I learned about that selloff a bit later. I’m following BTC now with great interest. This correction is very intricate. I hope to find good entry points soon. Market makers have grabbed enough liquidity below and I think the asset is being prepared for another skyrocketing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they can do this. I don’t exclude the possibility for Bitcoin to keep growing, but before doing this, it may steeply dive as it did on September 7. Market makers may decide to go down just to eat up sell-stops and grasp enough liquidity before another mind-blowing ascend to new highs.  
Meanwhile I decided to rest a bit from cryptos. I’m currently paying more attention to indices. Earlier I neglected these assets and now I see that they are worth trying. At the same time I keep an eye on cryptos. I’m ready to kick in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody trade JPN225 with this broker? Look! What the hell is this? That’s a D timeframe. Terrible! How to handle this gappy stuff? Gaps are everywhere. 

398307421_N225D(1).thumb.jpg.08b9b8348dcae7ed729218e7b71117a4.jpg

It’s no difficult to imagine how it looks on H4.  

1905699441_N225H4(3).thumb.jpg.c4e0b99c417abbd4c8c8f5f5dce59e42.jpg

I’m very interested in indices. I started to trade two months ago. Other indices don’t come with so many gaps. This one puzzled me. Since it’s one of the major indices, I would like to know how to trade it.  

Yeah, I also see too many gaps. It’s no problem for those who trade stocks on a regular basis. Stocks often generate tabs. 
I also like indices, but it’s not the best for trading, given you are a newbie. Two months are not enough to try this tricky thing. You’d better trade NASDAQ-100. It doesn’t have so many gaps and looks like a normal currency chart. Here you can find trend moves, and ranges. 

1757388713_NASDAQ-100H4.thumb.jpg.15aa17d22ed6b58253f2d49072501b3f.jpg

Look at its H4 chart. As you see, it’s diverse enough to give you plenty of trading scenarios. 
I advise you to try indices on a demo account. Two months are not enough to sacrifice real money. Alternatively, you can trade micro lots (0,01) not to lose a lot. It should speed up your learning. 

If you mean horizontal lines, these are price levels. I trade on different timeframes from M5 to D and require a lot of levels. Smaller timeframes add more price levels. Angular rose lines on the chart form a channel. Very often it’s very suitable to trade in channels because the price hits one line, rebounds from it and heads for the opposite. If you know nothing about price levels and channels, I advise you to read about it online and practice it on a demo account.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, did anybody participate in Bitcoin’s mind-blowing sell-off that took place on December 3 and ended the next day? It tumbled from 58k to 41k and then rebounded to 47K. I was absent and therefore didn’t have an opportunity to trade that day.   
Yet, wish I could know when such a thing can happen again. Do you think Xmas time is the good time to catch a nice move on BTC with the given AAFX leverage? 

I luckily managed to kick in on the second bearish candlesticks. Well, I’m grateful to myself that at that particular moment I had balls to do that. I earned more than expected that evening. However, it’s scary to think if I opened a trade in the opposite direction. I remember I wanted to do this. I hoped it would go higher and only then tumble but it did it earlier - the thing BTC always does.   
Xmas can be full of surpises for cryptos.  but my advice would be not to mess with extreme leverage if you don't know how to use it with a 100% confidence.   

• 3 weeks later...

I opened an ECN account with the broker. I didn’t want to keep myself waiting any longer. I wanted to get down to real trading. I tried to trade silver. I don’t know why I decided to trade exactly silver and not gold, but I devoted the whole week to this instrument. 
It was a big challenge for me. For some reason I decided to trade this asset on M5-M15. It was not an easy thing because it’s too volatile and liquid and more than half of my trades were losing.

I really don’t advise you to trade gold and silver on those timeframes. I think that this task is for crazy scalpers only. Moreover, this broker allows to trade metals with 1:500 leverage. It’s a very high leverage size for such liquid financial instruments as precious metals. As a rule, brokers give lower leverage for metals.
However, when trading precious metals on higher timeframes, this high leverage is a great advantage on the condition your market forecast is right.

I guess I was just lucky to timely short this metal on H1. It gave me a good opportunity to earn money. That trade on H1 absolutely covered my losses on M5-15 and allowed me to be in the green. 
I guess I'll keep on trading metals, but I don’t want to rely on luck. looks like fundamentals matter a lot in this field. It feels like I learned all the technical analysis nuances for the last time, but fundamentals is the thing that still puzzles me. 

Silver H1 (2) (1) (1) (1) (2) (1) (1) (1).jpg

I think that for a beginner the main difficulty is not to learn fundamental analysis because it’s a relatively simple things but not to be deceived by market makers. Not to become their victims is the main task of a trader. They have concrete plans on each asset and if they want to bring an asset to a concrete price level, fundamentals will be ignored.