AAFX Trading - aafxtrading.com

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that serious guys have invested a lot in Bitcoin as well as altcoins, so it’s no wonder that if BTC may hit $100. Why not? I put much value on the last halving. You know that the value of BTC goes up drastically after every halving. By the way, when the last halving took place, Bitcoin didn’t grow immediately. I remember that it disappointed me and I thought that it was the beginning of the end of Bitcoin. You know that many experts kept repeating that Bitcoin had no value and other pessimistic stuff. But it managed to grow and it was a pleasant surprise for me. I keep chasing Bitcoin with AAFX and hope for the better, although sometimes this crypto ride exhausts me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just stopped my crypto trading. No, I’m not going to give it up. I have two trading accounts and cryptos are not the only one assets I can trade. I find precious metals and energies promising too. I should say that previously I traded them from time to time but when that crypto marathon burst out once again in the summer of 2020 I forgot about many other assets. 
No matter how promising cryptos are, I realize that I shouldn’t miss other lucrative opportunities. I’m particularly interested in gold and Brent oil. These are not only liquid and highly volatile assets but also instruments that influence other financial instruments, in particular currency pairs.

Yeah, these assets are extremely lucrative and have a big impact on majors. The evergreen buck has always reacted to crude’s fluctuations. Currencies of oil-exporting countries heavily depend on crude too. So, by closely watching crude, you can get clear signs to trade a wide range of assets. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, as I told, I shifted to metal and crude trading and as of now I can say that crude is much easier to trade. However, it may be just a matter of personal preferences. Metals are too volatile for me, especially gold and silver. It’s true for most of the day starting from the European session and till the end of the American one. However, I noticed that early in the morning gold and silver are less volatile and that’s the only chance to enter the market in a relatively calm manner. 
What can I say about gold and silver? Extreme volatility and therefore candlesticks that grow at light speed and then instantly reverse. I don’t know whether it was always like this or not. But they are liquid and therefore more profitable, but it’s not easy to trade this stuff. 
Crude is also volatile but it seems more predictable. At least, I can trade it throughout the day.   

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, because it gives me peace of mind. I can’t imagine trading such volatile and liquid assets with floating spreads. I can trade currencies with floating spread, but metals and crude are different. 
For a week of trading crude and metals I increased my ECN account to $343. Most of my gains I attribute to crude, while most of my metal trades were losing. The situation with metals improved when I started trading them early in the morning. So, crude is more preferable.

• 3 weeks later...

That’s so sad that  I missed an opportunity to trade at the time of the last Powell's speech! You know that the Fed made a pleasant surprise for bears on EUR/USD as well as other pairs. But at that time I was having a party with my friends. I somehow forgot about pending orders or simply was reluctant to risk. Afterall, I’m not a robot and I can’t control all the time. 
I took a look at the EUR/USD chart and that’s so sad. I have no idea how to break into this mess. It was a so steep dive, so it only remains to hope for a correction to join a downward ride. But I hope I will finally manage to break into this ride. Really hope that the market will not kicked me out. What about your yesterday’s experience, guys?       

By the way, I opened an ECN account with this broker yesterday. I deposited $500 and jumped with both feet into trading late in the evening. I had a lot of fun yesterday. I managed to earn on the Fed statement and earned $270. I could have earned more but was distracted by my kids. 
News trading is my great passion. I rarely hold long-term trades. Instead, I prefer to actively traded on news throughout the day and in most cases I benefit from it. This broker attracted me with its 1:2000 leverage and yesterday I successfully used it. I hope I will repeat it over and over again.   

• 3 weeks later...

For the last week I have managed to earn $350 trading on news. Thus, I increased my depo to $1120. I should note that the bulk of my gain I grasped from the latest US inflation report. 
The more I trade on news the less desire I have to try something different. Long-term trading is my weak point. I often fail to enter the market at the right time and place when it comes to long-term trading. I have no problems with entering the market when trading news. 
I also want to try trade cryptos on news but I doubt that it will be as I got used to on Forex. You know a strict schedule of Forex news but we can’t tell the same about cryptos and that’s the problem for me. 

I guess you should follow crypto news on Twitter. Besides this, there are a lot of Internet resources devoted to cryptocurrency. You should have them bookmarked. Yeah, there’s a big difference between news trading on Forex and what we see on the crypto market. Unfortunately, when trading cryptos we can’t have a schedule that could tell us when Musk is going to write another all-mighty tweet and we don’t have prompts such as those available on Forex news. I mean previous data and expected by the crowd. Here you should look for news all the time.   

You will get used to this in a week if you work on it, of course. In my opinion, it’s even a positive thing about cryptos that they don’t have a strict news system because it makes trading less stressful. You don’t need to expect anything and be ready for a situation when this expectation is not met and the data is worse or the previously released. Just follow crypto news on specialized resources.

• 2 weeks later...

I followed your advice and had a slew of crypto information resources bookmarked. Besides this, I started to use specialized Twitter channels to keep an eye on the crypto world. I can say that it improved the effectiveness of my crypto trading. On the other hand, it wasn’t a very significant improvement because breaking news releases on cryptos don’t show up very frequently. I mean news that can greatly influence the market. Nevertheless, I realize that I need to be ready for another heartbreaking tweet from Musk and now I have an opportunity to timely view such a crucial message if it’s about to be released.  

I earned $150 for the last week trading BTC/USD. As I told above, it was a slight improvement. I would like to note that the improvement had to do with psychology. Once I accessed more information resources having to do with cryptocurrency, my trading became less stressful because crypto trading became less chaotic for me.