AAFX Trading - aafxtrading.com

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 7:47 PM, Nalmegda said:

To tell the truth I've never bothered to compare with any other sources. On the other hand - this probably means there is no problem on this side, as you onlyt want to compare if you have some reasons to suspect they are inaccurate. I don't have any of such reasons so far.

I’m actually interested in crypto trading. I heard that AAFX supports these assets. Has anybody traded digital coins with this broker? Does it make sense to register a real account to trade cryptos with AAFX?

• 1 month later...

I don’t know, man. I’m interested in traditional financial instruments such as currency pairs, metals, energies. As I know, AAFX supports only BTCUSD and BTCEUR. It feels like it’s not a very rich choice for a crypto fan. However, if you are interested in Bitcoin only, it might make sense. 

So, I tried trading BTC with AAFX using Metatrader 5. I like how it’s going on. I deposited $200 and earned $60 in a week. I guess I should open one more account with the broker to trade cryptos. Thus, I will compensate a relatiely small leverage. You know, BTC is rallying now. I'm inspired by its current skyrocketing. I should hurry up.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep making the most of AAFX. I like how it goes on and I’m going to further collaborate with this broker. So, I opened one more account with this company. This time it turned out to be a fixed account. I’ve already deposited $120 and hope to use this account alongside with my ECN one for crypto trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of you guys, told that Bitcoin would reach $25-30k soon. You were  absolutely right. The number one crypto asset really managed to overleap $25k and far beyond. I should say that I didn’t expect Bitcoin to hit even $25k. It seemed to me that it would barely hit $19k and then steeply tumble, but it managed to surprise me. Now I wouldn’t be surprised seeing it surpassing $50k in the near future. I guess it may happen even before summer 2021. However, I wonder where it will stop. I don’t believe that it’s capable of hitting $100k. What do you think about it?

It was me who predicted that $25-30k rally. I don’t know where it can stop. If governments start regulate cryptos as they do with other assets, digital coins may demonstrate another mind-blowing ascend. Have you already joined this crypto race with your newly-opened Fixed account?

Yes, I’ve been already trading Bitcoin for two weeks. I managed to increase my depo on this account from $120 to $210. Despite a straightforward dynamics now, I trade cautiously and don’t forget that AAFX offers 1:10 leverage for crypto trading, and it suits me. 
Crypto trading is a different thing, but soon I will get back to my ECN account to use higher leverage. These are different emotions and I like this too.   

• 4 weeks later...

I should say that I’m totally exhausted by cryptos despite my great interest in these assets. Guys, perhaps, you feel that Bitcoin is gradually losing steam. Yeah, it got  to $50K, but at the same time it seems to me that it’s very overbought. A couple of months ago, its candlesticks looked wilder and steeper. Now if you take a look at the chart, you will see this beast crawling up cautiously nearly in the stealth mode. It feels like it’s frightened and may fall. Of course, I don’t think that it should tumble to $2k. No, no, it will not happen, I guess. I just think that a long-awaited correction is around the corner.

As I know, Bitcoin is prone to long-lasting corrections. Do you remember what it did last year? It took it a year to get from $2500 to $10k. But I agree that this time it won’t fall very low, but I admit a thought that it may fall to $18-15k. It’s heavily overbought. But everything may happen. The current growth is very impressive!

I really doubt that it will rise a lot. It may hit $60-62k and then it should dive. I do believe that it’s capable of reaching $100k someday, but as any other asset it can’t do without corrections. 
So, I have decided to take a rest from cryptos and shift to something else. Of course, I will continue holding my BTC trade, but I’m ready to short it at any time. 
Now it’s time to broaden my outlook. For the last time I kept an eye on major currency pairs, crude and gold and it turned out a fantastic discovery for me. It feels like AAFX is even more suited for trading these classical financial instruments and I’m glad about it. I can use higher leverage for these assets, including 1:2000. But as I learned, I should pay much attention to news and various fundamental factors. Moreover, here I’m expected to actively trade within a day. It seems harder than trading BTC but it’s also very absorbing. I’m still learning but soon I will start actively working with majors throughout the day.