AAFX Trading - aafxtrading.com

Rate this topic

On 4/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, 7bledin said:

The broker offers forex, CFDs and Bitcoin trading with up to 1:2000 leverage, 35% welcome bonus and MT5 support.
It would be nice to hear some reviews on the quality of their service here.

You can't say much about quality before you try live trading there. Trading conditions, bonus offer and demo - all looks nice, but if they delayed executions or problematic quuotes - this will all become obvious only once you try trading with a funded account.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, looks like I'm the only customer here and my experience is still limited to demo account. I didn't risk to invest any real money yet. However, the trading conditions look fascinating. No commissions and tight spreads. Sounds good. 
Demo executions work well, no disconnects from the server on their side. But I guess this is yet not a quality mark, cuz its demo only. 

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, they don't give away the money for nothing. Yet, the AAFX bonus system allows the withdrawal of bonus, cuz this is basically how they give back the money you've spent on commissions and spread in the beginning. This is actually why its called a welcome bonus. You trade with large enough volumes during the first two months, then they give back the spreads and commissions in a form of a bonus that you can actually withdraw or keep trading with. 

As I know it's pretty trustful broker, even one of my friends has been trading via this broker for couple of months, and he was pretty satisfied. But it was half a year ago, and I'm not quite sure what exact state of affairs they have nowadays. If I would talk about my personal preferences, I like to use Broker.com company, you can check here some reviews about it from real people who also use it, and brief description of how it works and what it can.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:38 PM, 7bledin said:

I agree, they don't give away the money for nothing. Yet, the AAFX bonus system allows the withdrawal of bonus, cuz this is basically how they give back the money you've spent on commissions and spread in the beginning. This is actually why its called a welcome bonus. You trade with large enough volumes during the first two months, then they give back the spreads and commissions in a form of a bonus that you can actually withdraw or keep trading with. 

Up to you to decide. Yet, I bet the conditions are very close to impossible to complete. I know the business a little. Brokers won't miss their opportunity to make money. Or make you a very loyal customer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, broforex51 said:

Hello, I want to open an account with AAFX, but the leverage is 1:400 only, so I can not open transaction with big lot. I am using averaging strategy and I have to open position with bigger lot, so I think AAFX is not my choice. 

AAFX Trading offers 1:2000 leverage for all currencies. Commodities and metals have got limited leverage. That's the main feature of the broker. I don't think you've got the correct information. 

Correct the leverage is 1:2000 for majority of the assets. Yet, I've never considered it to be the main advantage here. Might work for averaging, but you know... that's a risky strategy. On the other hand, forex trading is risky in the essence. 

Up to you to decide. Yet, I bet the conditions are very close to impossible to complete. I know the business a little. Brokers won't miss their opportunity to make money. Or make you a very loyal customer. 

I wouldn't say the conditions for getting the bonus are that crazy. I agree broekrs aren't giving away the money for nothing, but the bonus looks like the offer to return the commissions for active trading in a form of bonus. Just a mean to get loyal customers, as you've said. I don't see anything wrong with that. They want you to  trade activley and then you can get the paid commissions back. The requirement is to trade 20 000*bonus size volume. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...