What is the best forex scalping robot?

Rate this topic

Scalping Forex can be an exciting way to trade but the sad truth is that scalping is extremely risky for a home trader and it is almost impossible to consistently make a profit from scalping - especially when using a robot. It is much easier to focus on medium and longer term trading where you can benefit from the larger price movements and take larger profits with each trade. If you are looking to make some profits using a Forex robot then you are better off staying away from scalping robots. There are some good Forex robots out there but NONE of them are scalping robots. 

main-qimg-7c84c9eb144c8119f99aa1c3aeaecf

Forex scalping explained
The concept of scalping is to open and close a trade in a relatively short period of time and aim to close the trade for only a few pips profit. Most scalping strategies are based on price momentum and aim to make profit from short term bursts in price movement. It is common for scalpers to use a stop loss between 10 and 15 pips and close the trade when they have made 4 to 5 pips. However, this type of trading is extremely high risk because you are risking more pips than you could make on any single trade. In order to counteract this imbalance you must have a very high win rate. In the example above, at least three out of every four trades would have to be profitable just to break even!

Another significant problem with scalping is that the broker spread will also cut into any profits. For example, if the currency pair has a 2 pip spread, then if the price moves 5 pips and the trade is closed, you will only make 3 pips profit after the spread has been taken into account. This means that the odds are staked against you if try to scalp. I hope this has made it clear that scalping is an extremely high risk way of looking to profit from the Forex markets. There are much less riskier ways to try and profit from Forex.

main-qimg-cf226c2dcab9912521aae0ca0c05a3

Intra day Forex trading – A better solution
A much better way to trade Forex is to look for longer term price movements. I do not mean holding positions for days or months, rather opening trades for a few hours puts you in a much better position than scalping. A typical intra day trading strategy is to open a trade with a 20 to 30 pip stop loss and then aim to close the trade for 40 to 60 pips profit. As you can see by using a method like this you can make more profit from every trade than you risk losing. This means that even if you only win 50% of your trades then you will still make net profit overall. In addition with one winning trade you could make 60 pips profit, whereas if you were scalping you may need 20 winning trades to make the same amount of profit (and that is assuming that you win every scalping trade!). The broker spread also has a much smaller impact for normal intra day trading. If the spread is 1 pip and your profit target is 60 pips this means that the spread is negligible compared to the profits that you can make.

How to receive 25% Deposit Bonus?
1. Signup and Open Forex Account
2. Choose “Get 25% Deposit Bonus” in CRM
3. Follow the terms and Trade
https://www.bitfreezy.com/deposit-bonus/en.html

Before choosing the broker we should consider the leverage as an important issue. With the high trading leverage we can earn good amount of money and this is why I select Forex4you trading broker for my trading who is reliable and transparent. From them I receive the high trading leverage 1:1000, low commission, low margin and others. With using the high trading leverage I can control my trading loss by using the risk management technologies.