Is It Comfortable To Trading Using Mobile ?

Along with the development of technology, the emergence of smart phones now forex trading can be done by using a smart phone. Come on share your trading experience using smart phones (iPhone, Android, etc.).
To me , with mobile platforms, especially Android, trading became more flexible, in terms of place and time, fortunately, in Galleass.com I can trade using Android, so I get the more comfortable trading. How about your trading with mobile platform?

of course, we are still very comfortable with mobile trading. That way we will be facilitated in trading. We can trade wherever we are. In instaforex, I can control the account by using a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or smartphone.

Trading using mobile or tabs is not recommended, you can't trade using EA there...

Very simple option and few tools there,,,,

For me, because I am trading manually, then I can trade in mobile trading. Although not as comfortable trading using a PC, but at least, I can monitor the chart whenever and wherever.

Trading using mobile or tabs is not recommended, you can't trade using EA there...

I am agree that there's just very simple option and few tools, but when we have to stay far from PC or laptop meanwhile we have open position I think using smartphone will be best to us to monitoring our position, beside I still trade manual now, so it's still be okay using smartphone, but better to never make open position using smartphone.

yeah,not much functionality compare trading on pc but it's still you can login with MetaTrader4 username/Password,enter instant and pending orders and many other features.

Guest Mateo Rodriguez

I have not try trading using mobile yet. But surely, I will definitely not like using it because I don't like small screens. I prefer trading using a PC or a laptop.

mobile trading platform is very profitable. But if we want to open a position, I think it is not suitable for use. I prefer the mobile trading platform only to monitor the chart alone.

• 3 years later...

Yes you may feel comfortable to trade using mobile phone. But it is not a cool idea to trade on mobile. For analysis and take an entry you should use laptop or computer. Because analysing charts on computer is more convenient. Mobile platform does not have all the features of a Mt4. I do binary options trading. I use laptop for my trading. As a platform I use lxmarkets.com broker.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I also use my personal mobile phone for trading but till now desktop trading is my favorite, I basically monitor my running trades through my mobile phone! Even, I can use my tablet for trading purpose! Yes, I have  all of standard live trading facilities and features in my live trading account of trade-24.com broker! Besides, this ECN trading broker always provides instant transaction facility, that’s way I am relaxed here with my big amount of trading equity!

Yes you may feel good to trade utilizing cell phone. Be that as it may, it is not a cool thought to trade on versatile. For examination and take a section you ought to utilize tablet or PC. Since dissecting diagrams on PC is more advantageous. Portable platform does not have every one of the elements of a Mt4. I do binary options trading. I utilize tablet for my trading. As a platform I utilize lxmarkets.com broker.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:15 AM, uncle gober said:

The most important in theforex is we must remain focused and concentrated in order to manage the trading we have with good and right. Psychological we have will support if we can keep our focus and concentration.

It is necessary we run in running the trading, because with our focus is more able to be directed in running the trading, and that will be good again try to always run the trading by learning on the run as in the trade.Berry demo account for more in profit will be obtained easily

Guest gaban

By continuing to run learning then better science that will be owned, with it as a trader who wants to be in the profits want to get it is necessary by trying with preparation and readiness that run.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived