Don't Love Forex Too Much!

Rate this topic

Well many of you may be thinking like I'm here to discourage you from trading. Aren't you? All of us love forex and always want it to make us richer and richer. But in reality, this affection is something we should not possess. I don't mean you should hate it, I mean not to get obsessed with it just because it is making you rich. Love means addiction and we know what the consequences of addiction are. Loving your job is different from loving trading. Teachers, construction workers love their jobs even though they won't get rich with the money they make because these jobs are creative and helpful to community. I consider loving trading to be equal to loving money. Just think of the moments when you were demo trading and how objective your decisions were. As soon as money is involved, we put emotions in the driver's seat, whether it be love, greed, fear or whatever you call it.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

If we love forex of course we will seek to minimize the risk of forex and achieve our ultimate goal choosing forex, it is clear the main goal to pick forex is earn money from this business, does not mean we stay silent when our business does not go according to our initial goal. Increase the knowledge and experience to make our love for forex gives us the payoff. Before you are able to minimize the risk of forex we can use insurance to provide backup on our account.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Forex trading too much because it gives me success, money and goodwill. There are other types of profession in this world but I think Forex trading is the most profitable and flexible investment market for all types of persons. I am trading at FXdirects Company that gives me proper support and facilities to make my trade profitable. Their low spread from 0.1 pips, instant trade execution, error free transaction and high trading leverage helps me always.