Time frame for newbie

Rate this topic

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at XeroMarkets. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics,  it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker. In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading. You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of TP Global FX, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

Funded with fake money a practice trading account is Forex demo account. At any time for a demo account you while you can register, to the market hours each instrument is available for trading the demo account is typically limited. With Forex4you broker you can make entrance to any account when you need. On applying any strategy they put no restrictions. This is the best and reliable broker I ever seen.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

As per I know, there is no such strategy will give you 100% profit but can give you return on average. So, build your own strategy. As a scalper, I am really happy with FXOpulence broker because they allow me with narrow investment amount, narrow spread and high leverage. Their crypto500 trading instrument is the best for crypto traders.

A trader’s return depends on the plans he makes. Scalpers use short timeframes and swing traders use long timeframes. To make a strong and cogent plan, a trader needs to analyze the market technically and fundamentally. FXOpulence ensures all necessary support to traders including more than 400 technical tools. Their withdrawal is fast and secure and especially their indices1000 trading instrument is the best one for synthetic indices traders.

• 2 weeks later...

It is important to pay attention to higher timeframes, where the direction of the general trend is visible. And it is better to wait for the end of the correction and make trades in the direction of this trend than to trade against it, switching to lower timeframes to look for a more profitable entry into the market with a minimum stop.