What is a virtual credit card?

I've been looking around on the epassporte site, and as well as an actual physical visa debit card they are offering 'virtual visa cards'. I tried to look for an explanation as to what is this New one is, but the answer is nowhere!! Please explain it to me.

Haven't a clue what they are, other than Inet funding...

Maybe Dennis will know or one of our members...

Good to see you here with us Alex !!!

skylady :thumbup:

Here's a couple explanations on Virtual Visa Cards:

"Introducing a World Wide Virtual Visa Card:

Almost all the online shops require a Credit Card as a way of payment.

Around the globe most of the time it is very hard for an ordinary person

to get or qualify for a Credit Card. On the other side some people who

have access to the Credit Card are afraid to give out there real Credit

Card Number while shopping online.

We are glad to introduce a Virtual Credit Card:

www.worldwide-virtual-visacard s .com which made the life easy. The company wants to facilitate the common people with all latest facilities of Internet that is; everyone can afford shopping online. verify your paypal account and shop with ease of mind.

Safe and convenient.

No Bank account needed.

No Documentation.

Easy payment methods available.

No hidden or monthly Charges.

Get in 24 to 48 hours via e-mail.

Everyone is eligible in the world.

Valid for one year.

Use worldwide.

Be a proud owner of a visa virtual card today

http://www.worldwide-virtual-visacards.com "

"What Do You Mean Virtual ?

A virtual Visa debit card is just that, it is virtual. The physical card does not exist. You will not receive this debit card in the mail; instead, you receive all of your card information through e-mail. Here's how they work.

Once your application is processed, a 16-digit debit card number is e-mailed to you.

A three-digit CVV or verification code is also e-mailed to you. This number is used by online merchants for card verification purposes.

You load it. These cards are loaded either through your bank account or another credit card.

Use the virtual card to make online purchases. This card works just as any other debit or credit card. You make a purchase, enter your card number and verification code and you're done !"

http://creditcards.lovetoknow.com/Virtual_Visa_Debit_Card

found these on google ...

maybe it will help a little... :question:

Thanks Dennis for verifing this for us :)

• Root Admin

That's right skylady VCC are great and safe ways to buy online.. VCC contain a number, expiration date and a credit (amount on them) just like normal plastic cards. You can use them to pay online for goodies without exposing your financial informations.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CLiffsCard

Virtual Visa Presents CLiffsCard, The Card You Never Touch. We are proud to be apart of the TalkGold Community and provide you with our line of services. We currently have 3 line of services we are providing at this time. Below you can see an outline of these services and what they provide.

CLiffsCard Virtual Visa

If you value your security and privacy then you will appreciate the CLiffsCard Virtual Visa. Maybe you just need to use our card to verify PayPal, Ebay, Google, or etc. Some of you may just need the CLiffsCard to participate in the online shopping community. Whatever the reason, we got you covered. Our CLiffsCard supports AVS, so if you are visiting a site that requires an address to be attached to the card, no problem. If you are visiting a site that does not require it, simply use any address. We also offer FREE balance and statement checks for your CLiffsCard for the life of the card.

SMS Services

Have you ever been to a website that required you to receive a code via SMS to your cell phone? Well if you was unable to receive that message then because of your inability to obtain a US-based cell phone, that worry is over. For a modest fee we will provide you with a cell phone number to receive those verification text messages.

Bill Payment Services

If require our assistance in paying a bill via USPS Money Order, we will provide you with that service. After receiving your payment we will proceed to the nearest USPS location and obtain an official money order on your behalf. We will even mail that money order for you using standard mail. If you require it to be sent somewhere using a shipping method other than standard, their will be an additional fee applied to your order. After purchasing your money order we will provide you with the reference number to that money order so that you can track and confirm it online or by phone.

Contact Us

To find out more details about our services please visit our website. We usually have an Online Support Representative to assist you with any questions or concerns you might have. Before contacting support please view our Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section.

CLiffsCard

"The Card You Never Touch"

www.CLiffsCard.Com

• 1 year later...
Guest maha11

It looks real but it appears as if they are also scammers. They're giving you money to spend using a real credit card number and what not but they are making you pay an additional 60+ dollars for a 200 card, so a 200 card is 260, they're stealing your money in that way if they are legit, however I would never use this site just because it looks so crappy it is most likely fake. It looks like a total scam, and I can guarantee that even if they did give you a real number, it would take days for you to receive your virtual credit card number, and on top of that, it would not be accepted by all merchants, so long story short, it is a fake website that looks real, but none the less it is fake.

===============

Insurance | Accident Insurance

Guest sunnys

Our team will do everything that is necessary to make your website search engine friendly. Your website will be redeveloped completely to ensure seamless integration of the new, optimized content to your website. In this process the entire website will be subjected revision – the architecture, graphic text, meta tags, alt tags, internal linking pattern and the sub-pages will be modified to the necessary extent. In all these SubmitEdge will ensure not to disturb the design integrity and the essence of the website. We will employ only SEO techniques that are ethically sound.

========================

seo services

• 4 months later...

As I knew, Virtual Credit Card is way to verify our Paypal account

without Credit Card. With VCC, we can make our account in

verify condition with few of bucks. But the limitation, we can't use

VCC forever, not like Credit Card.

you are right mate. vcc or virtual credit card is used to verify PayPal account for some period of time. expired date for every vcc will be different. so virtual credit card is actually some kind like credit card, but only used for online world as we don't own the physic of the card. as far as i know, vcc only can be used once for one purpose. the price also vary, depending by whom offering it.

To give a short hint on what a virtual credit card (VCC). We already know what is a credit card. VCC is a credit card, but there is no physical card because this is an online world. VCC acts like a credit card. For instance you go to a restaurant and pay with your credit card. Same thing goes with VCC, you want to buy something in the net, you may want to pay it using VCC or the VIrtual Credit Card.

As I knew, Virtual Credit Card is way to verify our Paypal account

without Credit Card. With VCC, we can make our account in

verify condition with few of bucks. But the limitation, we can't use

VCC forever, not like Credit Card.

actually I am not much familiar with VCC, but one thing that caught my eye with your post is that you say it is not forever, well credit card also do not last forever right? it depends if we still want to renew or not, now the question is, does VCC also the same with card that have to be renewed every year?

• Root Admin

actually I am not much familiar with VCC, but one thing that caught my eye with your post is that you say it is not forever, well credit card also do not last forever right? it depends if we still want to renew or not, now the question is, does VCC also the same with card that have to be renewed every year?

I've used VCCs in the past some of them expire like a real credit card in a year or 2 since it was issued while others expire in 24 hours even if the expiration date is set in a year or more. Don't know why thats happening ... the sellers warns me to use it in max 24 hours or will become invalid.

Archived