What is the difference between the MT4 and MT5 forex trading platforms?

Rate this topic

I actually struggled to understand and to forecast the signals in Forex. I Then identified a software program called Forex Profiter which helped me to determine the signals, so that I received more profit using Fx in a smart way. It's not a self-promotion, I cannot stop myself from detailing it's uses because of the profit I obtained from forex profiter. If you wish to learn more about MT5 indicators.
Now I'll explain a better solution for your doubts

main-qimg-ee59c6c625d0c4af4b691c225674af5d.webp

Metatrader 5 uses a programming language called MQL5 as opposed to the MQL4 used by Metatrader 4. The exciting thing about MQL5 is that it allows “black box” programming which, in a nutshell, means that it is easier to program and so will logically be a better framework for users and developers of trading robots and other expert advisors.

However, MetaQuotes expanded this capability into MQL4 in 2014, so it is not a difference between the platforms any more, although there is a likelihood that if the language is upgraded at some time in the future, MetaQuotes will not extend any upgrades into MQL4 as well as MQL5

It should be noted that there is no backwards compatibility. Programs written for Metatrader 4 cannot run on Metatrader 5. This can be a serious drawback for traders who were wishing to “upgrade”, and is a key reason why such a change shouldn’t be seen as an upgrade.

It is true that Metatrader 5 retains two key programming-related advantages over Metatrader 4. Firstly, its back testing functions where you can test programmed trading strategies execute at a much faster speed, which is a feature that can save you a lot of time if you are the kind of trader who needs to run a large number of back tests. It also allows simultaneous multi-currency pair back testing. Together this can speed up back testing procedures immeasurably.

Forex4you is the best and perfect broker for all types of trading styles. Because in their platform they never restrict any kinds of trading styles including scalping and lowest trading spread from 0 pips, smart bridge technology, higher leverage, lowest transaction cost, low margin, no hidden charge, various trading indicators, wide range of deposit bonus, expert assistance, error free trading environment, easy withdraw without facing any long term error etc.

• 4 months later...