Covid-19 have disturbed the forex market.

Rate this topic

On 3/24/2020 at 11:39 AM, Pixie Pips said:

One of the most difficult situation of many country is the defeat with Coronavirus. This Covid-19 have made people to lock themself at home and many business man have faced loss due to current market situation. We hope that it may get well soon. 

It's has created perfect opportunities - buy some valuable assets for cheap because irrational market reaction created opportunity where current prices are lower than their intrinsic value. Our goal is to find that assets. Also increased volatility helped me to make decent profit trading gold with Hotforex. 

COVID-19 is the most disturbance situation this time worldwide. All people locked himself in their home to avoid the disease of Coronavirus. 
As per the report, most of the businesses permits to their employees for work from home. So, they have not suffered a loss due to the current market situation. They also use remote employee monitoring software to track & monitor their employees' productivity. 

• 5 months later...

With certainty Forex trading can’t be predicated and no one is able to control what will happen. Any time you may face loss if you don’t improve your trading skill and if you don’t use any money management. Forex4you is the broker in my trading life who is helping me in increasing my trading profit in this uncertain market by decreasing the loss. They provide different money and risk management techniques.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading.

I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with TP Global FX.  The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0.01 pipss and flexible leverage from 1: 50  to 1:500 with instant execution.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...