95% traders are loser

Rate this topic

It has been said that 95% of the traders are loser. However, no such research paper exists that demonstrates this number right. The reason is generally speaking trading decisions are not established on sound research or took a stab at trading techniques, yet on sentiments, the prerequisite for preoccupation and the might want to make a million dollars in your dress. What traders reliably ignore is that trading is a calling and requires capacities that ought to be made over years.   I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution. 

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

For all types of people Forex trading is a perfect business. A person can become a rich person but not by overnight. Hard work and perseverance is really important in that case. I have good trading platform from my reliable broker Forex4you. They offer different trading platforms to access and I am using their MT4 trading software. This is very easy and fast to access from anywhere. It is the best platform.

• 2 months later...

It is true, the statistics of traders' success is not too high. But which team you'll be on is always your choice. It's just that many traders are quickly disappointed when they realize that there is no simple algorithm and each position needs to be analyzed individually. And success is achieved only by those who are not afraid of it. And these traders start to study the market even more seriously, and after that they start to work more easily and relaxedly and, accordingly, make profit, which seems very simple from the outside.