Effective ways to Protect the Organisation from Cornovirus

Rate this topic

Now, Coronavirus outbreak in India also and Day by day number of infected people are increasing all over the world. WHO (world health organization) has given the instruction to stay aware of the COVID-19 outbreak. Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. 

There are some ways to protect yourself and Others:                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Wash your Hand Frequently
  • Maintain social distancing
  • Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
  • Practice respiratory hygiene
  • If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
  • Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider

These instructions are given by WHO and if you will follow than it will be beneficial for you & others also. You can also check the full detail about COVID- 19 and Protection from it. 

• 3 weeks later...

You come up with a great post where I have found so many useful info. The Coronavirus has spreaded in India and other countries as well. Well, to keep you protected from this virus, the COVID-19 protection products are very helpful and every person is running a medical store and purchasing protection products such as hand sanitizers, wet wipes,  face masks, digital thermometers, etc. 

• Root Admin
On 4/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, Arbman said:

Staying at home and not exercising, not getting fresh air would not improve your immune system whatsoever. Yes, vitamins will do some trick, but not enough.

Totally agree. It's important to take measures to keep the immune system as strong as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

As time goes on, the corona virus is changing its form. So far three types of corona virus have been identified. Day by day situation going to bad. India, bangladesh is most population country all over the world. So far three hundred people die in india by covid-19 and 125 people die in Bangladesh. Its very sad news that, WHO says in proper way to made covid-19 vaccine needs minimum 10 years. So what will i do?? 

• 4 months later...

What do you think about some vitamins or supplements for it? Maybe you can recommend some good ones to me, guys?

I like the service on eDrugStore.com where you can find something really good and working to you, good luck with it, guys

• 2 years later...

I never got covid during the pandemic, and I'm sure that the whole secret is in the absence of stress and strong immunity. Btw, not everyone believes me when I say that I strengthened the immune system and improved health with the help of edible supplements, and you can read detailed description here. It really works if you find quality nutritional supplements and a reliable online store.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, EVAN said:

I never got covid during the pandemic, and I'm sure that the whole secret is in the absence of stress and strong immunity. Btw, not everyone believes me when I say that I strengthened the immune system and improved health with the help of edible supplements, and you can read detailed description here. It really works if you find quality nutritional supplements and a reliable online store.

I can relate to your saying that a strong immunity may keep you off covid. Also, whenever I got it, even if I made a really easy variant, I could relate to periods of times when I was stressed or slept less, which we know how fast it impacts immunity.

• 7 months later...

In those situations, use as many prevention strategies as you can, such as practicing hand hygiene, consistently and correctly wearing a high-quality mask, improving ventilation, and keeping your distance, when possible, from the person who is sick or who tested positive.