What protection measures you take?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Stay home as much as you can
  • keep a safe distance
  • Wash hands often
  • Cover your cough
  • Sick? Call ahead
  • Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
  • Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
  • Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
  • Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
    ย 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I practically stopped leaving the house, except to buy groceries. And of course, every time I go out - I'll wear a mask, cuz it's not safe without it at all. I also have an antiseptic in my pocket, which I occasionally use on my hands on the street and when I come home. Also on the street and in the shop I try to keep at least 1.5-2 meters away from other people. These measures are kind of excessive, but it's really a minimum, which is not difficult to stick to, but it adds safety to your life and the life of your family.

• 2 weeks later...

There are only two measure thing that saves you from coronavirus i.e understanding and precaution.

1. Understanding means you need to maintain a social distance from all people either they have any heath issues or not.

2. Precaution means you need to wear mask regularly while going outside for any necessary work and wash your hands 5-7 time in a day for atleast 20 seconds.

• 8 months later...

Seeing this old post brings back memories... Corona is 1 year old, I still can't believe that. It started off as a joke, I remember, I was talking with my friends about them crazy Chinese people who ate bat soup and look at us now, who would've thought? When things got serious I got pretty scared... I started to avoid public places, buying every cleaning product I could find on websites like https://www.mustangcleaningsupplies.com/ , masks and so much more...ย  It was horrible. I'd never thought I'd get to live through a pandemic, it's incredible how life can be fine 1 second and then the next one is all doomed. Anyway, I hope for the best. Take care people, safety measures are really important and efficient!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Even though it's been 2 years already, I'm still trying to avoid at all costs to get COVID. Although most people don't wear masks anymore, I still wear mine in public places. I always have a hand sanitizer in my purse, and I also wash my hands and face as often as possible. Most people believe they should only wash their hands, and that's totally wrong. Guys, you gotta wash your faces with some sort of cleanser, too, especially after wearing a mask for longer than 8h. I suggest using a mild natural soap and listed here https://mildsoaps.com, you'll find the best ones on the market.

Edited by RobySul