Dennis#MD

What protection measures you take?

Admin

Hey folks,

I'm wondering what protection measures you take? 

For instance I'm working from home for already one week, and I limit my trips outside for max 2 times a day. + a lot of hand washing 🙂

• Stay home as much as you can
  • keep a safe distance
  • Wash hands often
  • Cover your cough
  • Sick? Call ahead
  • Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
  • Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
  • Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
  • Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.

We comply with the mask regime, and do not leave the house without unnecessary needs. No more precautions will save you from the coronovirus.

I practically stopped leaving the house, except to buy groceries. And of course, every time I go out - I'll wear a mask, cuz it's not safe without it at all. I also have an antiseptic in my pocket, which I occasionally use on my hands on the street and when I come home. Also on the street and in the shop I try to keep at least 1.5-2 meters away from other people. These measures are kind of excessive, but it's really a minimum, which is not difficult to stick to, but it adds safety to your life and the life of your family.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1. Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
3. Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
5. Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
6. Stay home if you feel unwell.
7. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
8. Follow the directions of your local health authority.

There are only two measure thing that saves you from coronavirus i.e understanding and precaution.

1. Understanding means you need to maintain a social distance from all people either they have any heath issues or not.

2. Precaution means you need to wear mask regularly while going outside for any necessary work and wash your hands 5-7 time in a day for atleast 20 seconds.

If you are in a critical situation, Like in Red Zones where Virus is everywhere , Just Stay Home!

1) Maintain Physical Distance.

2) Wash Hands Often.

3) Use  Hand Gloves and Mask while going outside.

4) Stay Healthy , Stay Hydrated all the time.

I think the best way is to avoid public places... It is also necessary to wear a mask and gloves if possible so that you can interact with the environment as little as possible...