[Article] 33 Must-Have Remote Work Tools

Rate this topic

• Root Admin

In the last few days, hundreds of thousands of companies rolled out mandatory work from home policies amid the spread of Covid-19. It’s realistic to assume that shifting to the “home office” will become the new normal for many of us for a while.

Here at MediaDigi, we are working entirely remote for over 3 years. I’m Daniel and I will help you figure out which remote work tools your company needs to set up a remote working arrangement, with essential remote work tools and products that will keep your remote employees engaged, productive, and most important, safe.

I will list them once again:

https://mediadigi.com/must-have-remote-work-tools/

I'm also attaching the document created by our colleagues at MediaDigi.

33 Must-Have Remote Work Tools by MediaDigi.com-min.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to found 33 remote work tools. Thanks, Dennis, for sharing this with us.
I would like to add one more Tool in Productivity & Time Tracking Software Category which is EMPMonitor. This is the best software with amazing features, to track, monitor & keep a record of every single activity of the user. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

During quarantine, I was faced with the fact that it is very difficult for people who have lost their permanent job to find. Definitely, people will get used to the fact that now most of the work takes place on the Internet for a long time and workers will not return to the office soon.