Which anonymous browser to use?

On 11/21/2020 at 4:21 AM, Rotor said:

Great news! I also think that mobile version is already in development as Utopia owners just released a huge update, adding an additional core that's called Utopia alternative miner. If such a great update was released already, they should have time in order to work on a mobile version.

You're absolutely right! I think that work on the mobile version is actively underway. By the way, I was very surprised that this update made it possible to create a paid private forum in the local browser.
http: //utalk/index.php. I advise you to register there, as I think that all the benefits and relevant news will be there.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good amount of cryto mined, but I'm not really sure if I need that forum.. As I've checked it can be read even not being registered and it's enough for me. As I got used to solve the questions in channels. It's more easy and more convenient.

I won't be so sure. The registration fees are not fixed, which means you can pay for it even 0,0001 crp and everyone who mine, have it from the very beginning. So it means that everyone can get there and do whatever he wants. The other thing is that the forum is new and moderators will check literally everything.

On 12/2/2020 at 5:35 AM, Rotor said:

I won't be so sure. The registration fees are not fixed, which means you can pay for it even 0,0001 crp and everyone who mine, have it from the very beginning. So it means that everyone can get there and do whatever he wants. The other thing is that the forum is new and moderators will check literally everything.

You're absolutely right. I'm sure that the developers don't try to get users' money. This looks like a very good solution , because it can help from the registration of spammers. This is very annoying, especially when the forum is new and only developing.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:58 AM, Rotor said:

Another great news! A new layout was added, now you can change your existing UI theme to a much more attractive one. The shapes look very nice and the whole software looks different. As the previous one looked like hello from 2000th.

Whoa, thanks Bro! I will definitely install the update and appreciate the new design. admit, I'm a little tired of the old.
However, the developers are just incredible people! They release updates so often that I wonder how many people are on their team?

On 12/18/2020 at 3:45 AM, Rotor said:

Have no idea and no chances we'll know about it one day. Everything is so secret that I don't think anyone will give more information one day. The do a great job, isn't it enough?

Yes, the only thing that upsets me is the lack of a mobile version of the application. Hopefully this will change soon. It's time for developers to pay attention to this.

Of course, I've seen the info in their ANN threads and social networks that mobile version will be released in 2021 and I hope that in the 1st part of the year .As before they promised to release it in 2020, but it was a hard yesr for everyone.

On 12/31/2020 at 1:59 AM, Rotor said:

Of course developing a mobile app needs time. Moreover, iit will have to be added to google and apple market, which also requires some time. And beta version first, ofc. For now you can check a new promo website https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ Maybe you'll find something new and interesting for you.

Oh yeah. I was especially interested in reading the section with reviews from real users. I am also looking forward to the appearance of a new page, which will be dedicated to the mobile version of the application.

I still hadn't heard anything about the mobile application, but I have another good news. After the lates update you can find an inner exchanger inside the Idyll browser. Simply type CRP in a search bar, register and you can exchange CRP to USDT and vice versa. As I know another coins will be also added.

I don't think that some of the exchangers are suspicious. As all the places where Crypton is listed, it was added there officialy by the Utopia owners. But I agree, doing everything inside the soft is much more convenient. I just hope they will add another pairs for exchanging soon.

I don't think that any of Utopia users were not believing in coin. People who installed the soft believe in it somehow. And for all the others it won't change anything. If they don't believe in soft and in coin, nothing will change their mind. Even the own trading platform.

20 hours ago, Rotor said:

I don't think that any of Utopia users were not believing in coin. People who installed the soft believe in it somehow. And for all the others it won't change anything. If they don't believe in soft and in coin, nothing will change their mind. Even the own trading platform.

Hmm, maybe you're right. Although, on the other hand, in my opinion, a sufficient number of people already know about this ecosystem, therefore, I believe that it already depends on the technical awareness of users and their requirements for the application.

Yep, I'm looking through the new videos and in comments most of the viewers say they've heard of it. But most are not aware of its security because of the closed code. Okay.. Also what I wanted to sare is that exchange is now available through the usual browser https://crp.is/ It can rise the interest to it as I think.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:20 AM, Rotor said:

Yep, I'm looking through the new videos and in comments most of the viewers say they've heard of it. But most are not aware of its security because of the closed code. Okay.. Also what I wanted to sare is that exchange is now available through the usual browser https://crp.is/ It can rise the interest to it as I think.

Yes, this is a great solution, the developers are cool guys. By the way, as I said, I have nothing against closed source applications. I don't see any problem in this at all.

• 2 weeks later...

And what can you tell about a new file storage? It can be accessed only through the Idyll browser. But I'm not sure if it's safe to download files from there as anyone can upload them. I'm not sure that everything is checked and is secured.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 11:14 AM, Rotor said:

And what can you tell about a new file storage? It can be accessed only through the Idyll browser. But I'm not sure if it's safe to download files from there as anyone can upload them. I'm not sure that everything is checked and is secured.

Why do you think so? I think this is a good replacement for Google drive. In addition, I think that the ardent fans of utopia will be good news that you can abandon another platform of the evil corporation. 😃

It has nothing common with google drive. It's more like torrent, but I'm not sure that someone will upload music or movies from there now. All of us have our own favorite torrent websites. Ofc nice not to be connected to any corporations. But it still has to be updates.