Which anonymous browser to use?

Guys, what browsers do you use to stay anonymous online? Is it possible on the whole?As I've seen many news about how VPN can share your real ip address, etc. Here I've found a top of anonymous browsers https://hackernoon.com/top-5-best-anonymous-browsers-how-to-stay-protected-26s3241. Have you tried any? Are they worth trusting?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I’ll stay in this topic, it’s also interesting to read what other users will write! In fact, I always used the Telegram messenger, and then all this news about hacker attacks on TG users began to appear and I stopped using it. After that I started using protonmail, but I still did not understand its interface, it is very incomprehensible and inconvenient, and I don’t know German either.
What did you use? Or what are you more inclined to?

Actually I was asking about browsers, not messengers or emails. But I'm surprised why do you have problems with protonmail? You can change the language easily. It's Swiss by the way, but I always had an english language there. And forget about Telegram, it's a loss of time. All these promises about anonymity are bullshit.

Hmm, yes, I sealed up about the protonmail, but otherwise, as for the change of languages and other points, I can’t say that I did not try to solve this problem. And, yes, I, like you, are interested in finding an application that will not require personal information at all.

According to the news I shared, Idyll browser doesn't collect any info, but it's a part of Utopia soft. I don't really know whether it's so needed to upload a whole soft to use a browser, but probably it's really the most secured one.

Hmm, I never heard of such an application, but I read a couple of articles about it and I can say that there is not a single mention of the presence of bugs or some kind of security system errors. It is interesting to test it, but I'm afraid.

Look, if you were using google, facebook, telegram, whatsapp, etc. you have nothing to be afraid of as all of your data has been already collected, scanned and is stored on different servers 🙂  You have to worry in case you do some illegal stuff only. Everything else is not interesting to anyone. Even your big collection of nudes.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:18 AM, Rotor said:

That's great! And even greater is the news that Crypton was at least announced on a trading platform https://www.qbtc.me/trade?symbol=CRP_USDT Now it is fully trusted and can be mined by even more people. Hope it will positively affect its value.

Hmm, this is really interesting. Because now there are already more reasons to believe that this application will exist on the market for a long time. Now it is even more interesting to observe its development.

It will for sure as it will work until people will use it. It doesn't require any investments. It's self based and self promoted unique blockchain. So it has much more chances to live longer than any other similar apps.