Rotor

Which anonymous browser to use?

Guys, what browsers do you use to stay anonymous online? Is it possible on the whole?As I've seen many news about how VPN can share your real ip address, etc. Here I've found a top of anonymous browsers https://hackernoon.com/top-5-best-anonymous-browsers-how-to-stay-protected-26s3241. Have you tried any? Are they worth trusting?

Oh, I’ll stay in this topic, it’s also interesting to read what other users will write! In fact, I always used the Telegram messenger, and then all this news about hacker attacks on TG users began to appear and I stopped using it. After that I started using protonmail, but I still did not understand its interface, it is very incomprehensible and inconvenient, and I don’t know German either.
What did you use? Or what are you more inclined to?

Actually I was asking about browsers, not messengers or emails. But I'm surprised why do you have problems with protonmail? You can change the language easily. It's Swiss by the way, but I always had an english language there. And forget about Telegram, it's a loss of time. All these promises about anonymity are bullshit.

Hmm, yes, I sealed up about the protonmail, but otherwise, as for the change of languages and other points, I can’t say that I did not try to solve this problem. And, yes, I, like you, are interested in finding an application that will not require personal information at all.

According to the news I shared, Idyll browser doesn't collect any info, but it's a part of Utopia soft. I don't really know whether it's so needed to upload a whole soft to use a browser, but probably it's really the most secured one.

Hmm, I never heard of such an application, but I read a couple of articles about it and I can say that there is not a single mention of the presence of bugs or some kind of security system errors. It is interesting to test it, but I'm afraid.

Look, if you were using google, facebook, telegram, whatsapp, etc. you have nothing to be afraid of as all of your data has been already collected, scanned and is stored on different servers 🙂  You have to worry in case you do some illegal stuff only. Everything else is not interesting to anyone. Even your big collection of nudes.

Oh yeah. For my nudes, I am most worried! To be honest, I think I will download it today and test it. I probably won’t mine yet, but I’ll test the browser and messenger.

So, do you have anything to say? I'm really interested as I hadn't seen anyone who already uses the soft, just read some reviews on trustpilot. Everything seems nice. So is it really worth trying?

Well, I have already started mining, I can say that everything suits me, it did not affect the speed of my PC at all. As soon as I earn $ 10, I’ll try to withdraw. Now I often sit in thematic chats, communicate with other users.

That's the most interesting thing. I didn't find any info on the inner coin on the market and I wonder if it will be possible to withdraw the coins. Or it's mined just for fun and it's nothing.

This must be clarified with the money changers who are sitting in the chat rooms. Personally, I changed on the perfect money there were no difficulties with this.

What is the lower limit for a withdraw? And how fast does the mining go? It seems like a good alternative to earn some extra money. As all of us are in a bad period now.

I can’t say anything about the deadlines, I just mined in the background just for fun. And about the minimum amount of withdrawal, it is worth checking with users who offer an exchange of crypts, the conditions can be different

Okay.. I thought that you've tried it already. I'll join some exchange channel and speak to the guys. It will be interesting to try to withdraw 10$ in order to see how it works, what are the fees, etc.

Well, I just read about it from other users, they wrote that the conclusion goes without problems, you need to write to someone who is involved in the exchange of crypts and agree on the conditions.

Yep, I've found some guys already. They all change for PM and I try to exchange it to BTC as the rates had risen and it will be a nice investment. Anyway, thanks.

By the way, I’m very interested in whether you managed to find those who change bitcoins? I tried to write a couple of users, but failed.

Check the Chinese channels.These guys are connected to BTC more than any others 🙂 No matter it's all written in Chinese, I think you'll find someone who speaks English.

Cool! Thanks for the idea, I will definitely try to search. I hope that my searches will succeed.