How Do You Find A Broker Of Your Choice?

Guest gaban

i've been with many brokers for past years, shift brokers often, as for now i use Tickmill platform as primary use brokerage service. and appears become one of my best deal as they also provide provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K.

• 3 weeks later...

As a trader with several heart breaks I found it pretty tough to get a broker who actually care for me not just show like they do and it was like searching for a needle into mud but that as they say when your time is good everything becomes possible. That is exactly what happened with me when I selected yes fx company, I joined them with zero expectation but after checking their Remote FX Traders program, I was overly excited and rightly so because the things that I was getting for free were just unreal.

there's many way to choose any potential brokers. Some of the key things to look for are available currency pairs, commissions, typical bid/ask spreads. I've done my check through myfxbook spread comparison, and several trusthworthy brokers reviews website such FPA, FF, including myfxbook. now i've done my live trading activity with Tickmill for almost 3 years, and they become more legit at their service, by introducing and exclusive 15% deposit bonus, and it's a real bonus which added to stop-out level calculation.

It was pretty tough to find a broker that was suitable but then I got to know about Nova FX, it was really one of the best companies I have ever seen because of the complete facilities that they have for new comers, I am able to get proper education and at the same time I have been able to get plenty of support with their customer service that is available 24/7 at my service through plenty of ways like live chats and social sites.

The forex forum will make us better able to get a lot of promotion of the broker so we need to be more selective in choosing a broker as to avoid scam broker, therefore we need to use a demo account to testing the broker

there's many way to choose any potential brokers. Some of the key things to look for are available currency pairs, commissions, typical bid/ask spreads. I've done my check through myfxbook spread comparison, and several trusthworthy brokers reviews website such FPA, FF, including myfxbook. now i've done my live trading activity with Tickmill for almost 3 years, and they become more legit at their service, at more safest leverage account with 1:500 at Tickmill ECN account, a generous Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30%. they even offer 15% deposit bonus, added to stop-out margin calculation, which an extra advantage into my trading account.

Guest gaban

I only use a demo account to find a good broker. with a demo account we can test the broker so that we actually get the right broker. That way we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable

The brokers who are regulated and well known are trusted . You can make your dealings confidently with them. TICKMILL are also good broker they are regulated broker . Offer low spread on all major currency pairs. You can get 15% bonus on all type of accounts on deposits. I am satisfied with trading I am doing with TICKMILL.

Guest gaban

we need a demo account to find a broker who imitate. with a demo account then we will be able to practice trading with good, for that we need to use a demo account properly so that maximum results can we get if we have the right to use a demo account

Now a lot of traders who deposit funds mainly to open a PAMM account and become investors.

As a PAMM manager you can start trading with as little as $ 100 in your account. You will earn profits on your own investment, plus commissions on any profits you make-for investors in your account.

For investor, with the personal TenkoDESK With your account you'll always be Able to keep track of your investment, with constant access to the data on your PAMM orsaccount manager's performance, risk parameters and trading strategies.

Guest gaban

I find instaforex on the advice of my friend. Forex is a business that has a high risk, so need to choose a good broker. by choosing the right broker will make me more comfortable to trade so that the risk can be minimized by good

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not easy to do this because there are so many brokers that make us believe that we are right for us and have everything that we would want to see but in reality their service is always lacking something and we never get what we really wish to see but unfortunately many newbies are in too much hurry so they go with them and once the investment is done there is no option but to continue.

I only prefer OctaFX broker and with them I don’t need to look much into anything as everything is simply perfect whether it’s their low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 or the ever reliable customer service that is at my call 24/5.

Guest gaban

on the recommendation of a friend so I could find trading in instaforex that would make me comfortable for trading. to try trading in instaforex then I can get the convenience of trading.

on the recommendation of a friend so I could find trading in instaforex that would make me comfortable for trading. to try trading in instaforex then I can get the convenience of trading.

Any brokers we use for trading, we must try to maximize it as well as possible especially when we already feel comfortabel with our broker.

Guest gaban

the most important thing in choosing a broker is to choose a broker that is very reliable. therefore we need to test the quality of the brokers that we will use. So we need to learn and practice trading well. for that we need a lot of trading well so that we are able to trade with better again.

• 3 months later...

In my view it just got build up automatically, as I wanted to trade with a reliable and honest broker and thats where I found OctaFX broker, so it was just all in the destiny to be working with them. At the moment I am enjoying their facilities and believe that this is a type of broker thats everyones first choice and we are not really required to look for anything else with having a solid company like them to work with.

In my view it just got build up automatically, as I wanted to trade with a reliable and honest broker and thats where I found OctaFX broker, so it was just all in the destiny to be working with them. At the moment I am enjoying their facilities and believe that this is a type of broker thats everyones first choice and we are not really required to look for anything else with having a solid company like them to work with.

Basically, I had win 3rd position of a trading competition of TradingBanks broker. And, I like their honestly. Because, they provided my prize money without any kind of hesitation. So, I did not withdraw my prize and started live trading with them. I have already withdrawal my big profit from that prize money. There is no hidden fee, so I get best return that I made.

Archived