How Do You Find A Broker Of Your Choice?

Guest gaban

Now, there are many broker. Neither broker from domestic and foreign brokers. usually the broker of choice for traders are brokers that provide comfort in trading. So, how do you find a broker of your choice?

Get recommendation from forex forums, then we can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc. But if broker offers free capital to trade in forex, we can use it. We can use 15 EUR to start trading with Armada Markets without having to deposit.

• 1 month later...

right, with forex forum we can find our preferred brokers. We can get the complete information through a forex broker forum. Including the promotion carried out by the broker. I find instaforex also upon the recommendation of my friend in forex forums.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess so. forex forum very useful as information to traders about the various information regarding brokers. ranging from bonuses, contests and more. myself know FBS after getting information about a 30% deposit bonus

Yes you right, many sources for us to know performance of broker. my self know armada markets from my friends. his suggest me to open $15 Euro welcome bonus. and this is as a test from me to know how the performance Armada Markets. Armada Markets have a good system reliability, they provide execution of orders in milliseconds

I am newbie trader at GDMFX and I choose them because of their great trading conditions such as low spreads,fast trade execution,metatrader4 trading platform and most of all they are legit and registered.You can actually visit them here

http://www.gdmfx.com

Hello Rryane nice to meet you.

You are right I also trade with GDMFX and it's good thing that I chose GDMFX as my broker.

we have to test the broker that we will use to invest our money. We can take advantage of free deposit bonus given by the broker to determine the performance of the broker. In instaforex I can test the broker by using the bonus posts. And it is very evident, the performance of instaforex very quickly.

I am find my broker from various site and my friend. they tell me that Armada Markets have floating spreads from 0.0 pips on Exchange account and fixed spreads from 1 pip on Classic account. Lower spread equals more profit for me.

Yes, like me. i am find my broker from many positive review from mu friends who already first trade with my broker. they tell me a benefit to join with my broker like deposit insurance. this is promotion help a trader to protecting their money if someday they have a suffer big loss

forex forum is the best place to find the right broker. Many brokers are offered on a wide variety of promotions here. We must be selective in choosing a broker. We can take advantage of free deposit bonus to test the quality of the broker.

• 2 weeks later...

forex forum is the best place to find the right broker. Many brokers are offered on a wide variety of promotions here. We must be selective in choosing a broker. We can take advantage of free deposit bonus to test the quality of the broker.

you are right gaban.We can find many broker promotions and ads here at forums in broker section.We can see their offers and what qualities do they provide.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, with active forex forum so we can get a wide variety of promotional broker. We must be selective in choose broker. good broker is a broker that is able to provide the best service. and make tradernya comfortable when trading.

• 6 months later...

In choosing a broker, which I noticed first was the credibility of is company. If it were so, I feel safe with them. And most of them is not cheating. So I chose TenkoFx.

Of course, we should choose broker which have good service and also trusted by traders. We can start trading in a broker using demo account. We can feel the trading condition in that broker before we use real account for trading.

• 1 month later...

Of course, we should choose broker which have good service and also trusted by traders. We can start trading in a broker using demo account. We can feel the trading condition in that broker before we use real account for trading.

Good broker is a broker that provides benefits to traders. besides trading broker that gives a lot of promotions and contests to promote the spirit of the trader to trade better. now, FBS has a lot of promotions and bonuses that are useful for traders

I find instaforex as introduced by my friend. I try to trade after trading apparently very comfortable here. I can get a bonus post so it would be advantageous to the trader. with the bonus that I do not need to spend money on forex trading

Archived