Mathankb06

Link building in off page seo

How long does it take google to recognice my backlinks? and how many backlinks should i have to rank on google serp?

Although backlink is an important ranking factor there are many other factors also which affect the ranking position of your website in SERP.
You can't rely on backlink only.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:52 PM, Mathankb06 said:

How long does it take google to recognice my backlinks? and how many backlinks should i have to rank on google serp?

There is no minimum number of backlinks mentioned by Google to rank in Google SERP. Morever, you may not have backlinks in thousands but still have traffic on your website that in turn gives ranking signals to Google.

It takes a few days for a new link to get indexed.
The results indicate that a single backlink takes an average of 10 weeks to push a page a rank higher on Google. If you're fortunate enough to gain several links at once, you have a higher chance of outranking other pages at an exponential rate.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:52 PM, Mathankb06 said:

It takes different duration for different sites to be crawled and thus, your work to be indexed

Link building is the most popular and effective off-Page SEO technique. Basically, by backlinks incerasing website da, pa and ranking. This is the main ranking factor of the websites.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:13 PM, smithmary01 said:

Link building is the most popular and effective off-Page SEO technique. Basically, by backlinks incerasing website da, pa and ranking. This is the main ranking factor of the websites.

Is this answer problem-solving for @OP?

5 hours ago, Maria Jonas said:

Is this answer problem-solving for @OP?

Yes Dear|| And what's you point of view??