Sign in to follow this  
greenmango

Home Remedy For Cough And Colds

Home Remedy for Sinus Congestion

It’ll be quiet challenging to sleep softly at night when a person is experiencing nasal blockage that causes an issue of sniffling and snorting when trying to get some sleep. I for one am a constant victim of this ailment due to my dust allergy. When this attacks I often suffer watery eyes, stuffy nose and intense sneezing, it is an uncomfortable feeling to have especially when I am at work. I often pop a tablet or two of over the counter decongestant to primarily ease the pain and discomfort. However I don’t want to continuously do this practice of taking meds for every nasal congestion because I fear for the wellbeing of my kidney, we all know that filtering lots of meds and alcohol will eventually damage a person’s kidney. And so, I am opting to try these home remedies!
http://katziem.blogspot.com/2013/10/home-remedy-for-sinus-congestion.html#chitika_close_button

Personally, I haven’t had the flu in over 10 years but for colds I make an “elixer”, as my daughter calls it, with organic unfiltered apple cidar vinegar, honey, tumeric, cinnamon, ginger, and cayenne. My cold lasts only about a day if I take this every 4 hours and drink lots of room temp water. If you are looking for pharmacy meds, check out  Canadian Pharmacy