Breakout trading

Rate this topic

Trading breakouts is a successful trading framework in case you can manage your risk reasonably. A breakout can be recognized by looking an esteem rooftops or resistance and esteem floors or support. Exactly when esteem breaks, closes, and holds for a time period above resistance or underneath reinforce a breakout has happened. A breakout suggests a move in the market where one side, bulls or bears, has lost the battle, and the side for the breakout is going to takeover. For breakout trading good broker is important. Some brokers make fake candles. That's why I have chosen XeroMarkets broker. It doesn't make fake candles.

You can see different types of trading strategies in Forex market but it is very necessary that you choose your strategy as per your trading needs and capabilities. Without using your suitable trading strategy, you can never make good volume of profit. I select ForexOne one of the best ECN brokers and give lower spread 0.4 pips, smart bridge of technology, wide range of trading bonus and fastest trading execution which is very supportive for profitable scalping.

Forex trading is the trendy business in the world. A trader needs to focus on his trading skills and capability. Beside of that he should follow the market trend because in every second the market moves on. I am working with Forex4you the leading Forex broker in this industry. And they give me daily trading updates including – economic calendar, daily trading analysis, market alert, latest currency reports plus data etc.  

• 1 year later...

The trading of breakouts can be a lucrative trading system if you are able to manage risk in a prudent manner. The signs of a breakout can be identified through the look of esteem rooftops or floors of resistance as well as floors of esteem or support. If esteem is broken or closes and stays for a period of time over resistance or below it, the breakout. A breakout is a sign of a shift within the market, where either bulls or bears is losing the fight and the side who won the breakout is likely to gain control. To trade breakouts, a good broker is crucial. Certain brokers manufacture fake candles. This is why I chose Eurotrader as my broker. It does not make fake candles.

16 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

The trading of breakouts can be a lucrative trading system if you are able to manage risk in a prudent manner. The signs of a breakout can be identified through the look of esteem rooftops or floors of resistance as well as floors of esteem or support. If esteem is broken or closes and stays for a period of time over resistance or below it, the breakout. A breakout is a sign of a shift within the market, where either bulls or bears is losing the fight and the side who won the breakout is likely to gain control. To trade breakouts, a good broker is crucial. Certain brokers manufacture fake candles. This is why I chose Eurotrader as my broker. It does not make fake candles.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers 😄

In my opinion, breakout strategy is one of the most profitable on the market. The main difficulty here which all the traders face is to understand when it's the time to break the levels of support or resistance. When you open a position you hope that the price will definitely break the level of resistance for example, because it approached to the level two or three times in the past.
In this case i prefer to rely on volumes. I try to find the large density in volumes and then make a decision, whether I open a position or I would pass this entry point. Sometimes, it saved my money, as well as sometimes I was right actually. 

On 1/26/2022 at 9:39 AM, uncle gober said:

a trading plan must indeed be owned by a trader, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to make use of a Trading Plan for getting the Profits.

• 1 year later...

You can be benefited by breakout strategy and to catch this trend you can rely on technical analysis. Only technical analysis can’t serve you with better market forecast so if fundamental analysis is accompanied with technical one, the forecast will be more cogent. Eurotrader is an ECN-standard broker and a highly recognized one.