Can I make a living trading forex?

Rate this topic

Yes, of course!Ok hand

Forex is a place where traders can speculate and earn money on price movement. Forex is a job absolutely the same as other jobs, IMHO.

Let’s compare Forex trader with cashier in the store, bank employee, and forwarder in a logistics company:

1581503504741.png

1. Beginner who wants to work as a cashier will have to learn how to use cash machine, count money and customer communication, only 3 main functions. It will take not more than 1-2 weeks to become good cashier in a store. It will bring money for living.
  2. Beginner who wants to become bank worker will have to be familiar with financial sphere, probably pass banking courses, work with specific computer programs, be ready to communicate with customers, and work with money. Become good bank employee will take some weeks. The higher position in the bank, more need to learn and know. It also will bring money for living.
  3. Beginner who wants to be a forwarder in a logistics company, will have to do more functions. As minimum need to learn information from Internet or pass some courses – to understand how logistics works, etc. Then it is necessary to start communicating with customers, offer good services conditions, provide specific information about cargo, documentation and so on. It will take some months to become advanced worker in this profession. It will bring money for living as well.
  4. FOREX – Beginners who want to become successful Forex traders and earn money for living will have to:
  • MAIN rule – don’t expect that Forex will bring you profit when you start trading, so you have to get somewhere money for living, while you are learning Forex and reach the point when Forex brings you amount of money that is comfortable for living.
  • learn Forex information by their own, searching it in Internet, watch some courses, or visit a local city Forex courses. Everyone choose his or her own learning method.
  • Practice trading on Forex terminal that you chose. I recommend to practice on demo account, so you could increase your trading skills and experience without spending money.
  • Find or build your trading method that will have loss-profit ratio as minimum 1:1+, so you could get more profit rather than loss.
  • After you reach the aim for getting more profit than loss, you move to real account and start trading.
  • Strictly follow your trading strategy rules, don’t trade on emotions, and control money management. In a result Forex trading will bring you profit for living.

All you need to know about Forex Trading Signals check this out:- https://www.top10tradingplatforms.com/forex-signals/

Some traders are fast learners and start trading Fore after several months, but some learn slowly and it can take years. Don’t give up, and always go forward.

You can see now that any job you would do, need to learn, and every profession need different information and time for learning. In any profession you will earn money for living.

So, Forex can also bring you profit for living, everything depends on you.

Wish you to be independent Forex trader!

Dorrow Green image.gif.4321a4f866ca7dad36c02fad60bc1bee.gif

Beside of being profitable Forex trading is giving employment towards the persons who are not enough capable to invest money in any other sector in this world. That’s why as a profession I choose Forex trading. For this profitable business I select ForexOne because they are much fluent and offer no minimum deposit and error free, fluent trading environment to trade comfortably. Really, it’s been a nice pleasure for me to work with them.

Greediness is very harmful in a Forex trader’s life. Because greed will make you loser. In Forex trading a Forex trader should always leave his greed. To become successful one day it is necessary that you leave your greed. With Forex4you trading broker I can trade comfortably because they give expert guideline and monitoring facility. They always support their customers mentally. So, you can overcome all your greed forever in your life.

Forex trading is actually a simple job. But a trader need to know some basic things about forex before trading in the market. to make the trading easy a trader should choose a broker which can be his shadow in his trading life. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I choose them because of their lucrative trading policy, tight spreads and dynamic leverage. They always help me to minimize my risk and maximize the profit. Because of them forex trading become simple for me.

Trender uses anomalies patterns for minimizing risks and maximizing profits. It uses anomalies with a top currency pair and taking advantage of the high liquidity and market volume a huge number of lots can be traded. We are also providing Technical Reports called “Trender Reports”, these reports are available with serial numbers and only 250 units are available in the market.  Social challenge: A profitable FOREX system sharing group

image.png.7d6cfc1003118fbedc25dd3550cf4b7c.png

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability. The most important feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not controlled by any central authority: the decentralized nature of the blockchain makes cryptocurrencies theoretically immune to the old ways of government control and interference. A Crypto project targeting depression

On 3/9/2020 at 10:28 AM, broforex51 said:

Life will feel easier if you trade with, because you will get deposit bonus, it called "200% deposit bonus" so FreshForex will double your profit, Let's join and make your life brighter than before.

the selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered properly, this is needed and needed so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with Tickmill.

• 4 months later...

We also provide excellent FOREX signals from our algorithmic trading system. These signals sent to you by email or Telegram. Our MQL Trade Copying System coming soon! We provide premium support for our clients and also continuously monitoring all our services to make sure, it will remain perfect. Forexsignalsystem.com reputed for its consistent results. So It's Your World! Trade It With FSS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Any can make live trade in the forex market but before making live trade every trader should know all the basic things about the forex first. If you want to make live trade then you should gain forex knowledge first. Strong knowledge about forex and a reliable broker is very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They are really very supportive and helpful.

Proper risk and money management are essential to success as a FX trader. Every trader has inherently some risk factors. Managing these risks in a sensible way will certainly help in long run.

Traders should not trade money which they can't lose, because traders can't have the patience to profit due to the pressure of losing. I am trading with Forex4you. I always execute my trader with proper risk and money management.