Winner Of Best Trading, Luxury Driving Determined

Winner of Best Trading, Luxury Driving determined

In early autumn 2013 the much-anticipated Porsche number was fixed. So now we are excited to name the winner of the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign who will get the brand-new Porsche Cayenne by German sports car manufacturer Porsche AG.

The Porsche number was announced on September 27, 2013 at 23:59 and was 21477. It was as close as possible to the trading account number 7021469 belonging to Evgeniy Trots from Norilsk, Russia.

instaforex_winner_porsche_cayenne.png

The terms of the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign suggest that the winner can choose between the main prize Porsche Cayenne and a $200,000 trading account. Having weighed all the pros and cons, Evgeniy opted for money. InstaForex congratulates Evgeniy Trots on his victory in a two year-long campaign and wishes him a fruitful forex trading with the help of the winnings!

The rest participants of Best Trading, Luxury Driving who were less lucky should not be upset about losing. Go on with other campaigns that are no less exciting − Sport Style: Porsche Cayman from InstaForex and Evora Lotus is Your Trade Bonus. The campaigns offer the chance to win Porsche Cayman and Lotus Evora.

The car prize draws Sport Style: Porsche Cayman from InstaForex and Evora Lotus is Your Trade Bonus] are held within the series of InstaForex contests and campaigns with the prize pool totaling over $500,000. If you are the customer of InstaForex, you can win a premium car or share a part of this amount.

Participate and win InstaForex campaigns!

• 2 years later...

I know, it’s very easy to make huge money from Forex business, but the challenge is to repeat this event consistently. That’s way, I wanna be a silent killer here. Honestly, I never try to make here huge profit in a trade so, I am not interested on big lot size! Besides, 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks also inspires me to trade with low risk ratio.

Archived