Emotion

Rate this topic

Forex traders are found much emotional maximum time because they are on loss maximum time. Forex traders should make him a stone that doesn’t have any feeling. So if traders have a high temper then they should abstain from trading. FXDirects broker is allowing traders with 50% initial deposit bonus and the broker is based on ECN standard. Their 100:1 leverage provides traders moderate amount of profit.

The most common reason behind unsuccessful stories in Forex market is lack of trading knowledge in trading. Most of the traders are just wants to earn huge money without learning which is not right way to trade. AT ForexOne trading a trader will receive different types of educative programs on free. In their educational platform a trader will get- demo account, trading basics, Forex glossary and video tutorials etc. to learn well.

Forex4you is a scam free and highly regulated Forex broker in Forex market. Without using any broker I can’t recommend any of the brokers but Forex4you is the best broker for all types of traders surely and I can say t clearly because I use them. Still now I am dealing with them. They give a – re-quote, slippage and dealing desk free trading platform. They allow all kinds of trading strategies.

As a human being, emotion is a part and parcel of our life. Controlling emotion is a tough job. But in forex trading, as a trader you have to control your emotions. Emotion can cause the loss in trading. Taking decision emotionally can not be suitable for you. You need to be practical. You should know when to trade, what to trade and how to trade. I am trading with TP Global FX. They always help me to control my emotions. They suggest me about the trading policy. So, it is quite easy for me to control my emotions while I am trading with them.

• 1 year later...

The most important thing is to figure out how you can control your emotions. There is no room for fear and greed when trading. However it is not for those who aren't confident or for those who are hesitant to take a risk. The ability to lift impulsive thoughts is the high-risk level where plan is essential and precise orchestrating is essential for a learner in trading to be successful. I trade with Eurotrader and am studying their high-quality educational materials to understand more about the trading and the forex market. They also provide very low spreads as well as immediate execution of trades.

16 hours ago, Matheus Schotsman said:

The most important thing is to figure out how you can control your emotions. There is no room for fear and greed when trading. However it is not for those who aren't confident or for those who are hesitant to take a risk. The ability to lift impulsive thoughts is the high-risk level where plan is essential and precise orchestrating is essential for a learner in trading to be successful. I trade with Eurotrader and am studying their high-quality educational materials to understand more about the trading and the forex market. They also provide very low spreads as well as immediate execution of trades.

We will need to learn how to manage the Emotions in our trades and at the same time become a Better Trader in the markets.

• 2 weeks later...

The main feature of a good trader is emotionlessness. Indubitably, traders sometimes can't be emotionless, especially when they lose solid sums of money or they have a bad day or even week. I believe the techniques which help people to stay emotionless during trading are pretty difficult. When we speak about rookies, then they have to take losses for granted and have to understand that every loss is a small experience. However, emotions can easily engulf them even when they're learning. Professional traders know how to supress emotions during trading and find some ways to express emotions somewhere else. 

As we work on forex market we have to control our greediness as well as our emotions. If we manage to control these two enemies we will be able to get a lot of profit from this market and we will be successful many of the people know about forex market but they do not have control on their emotions as well as their greediness that is why they suffer losses on the market. 

Well, surely, emotions do affect trading and the overall profits, but it is next to impossible to remain emotionless while trading. We are all humans and it is an impossible task for us to remain indifferent towards our own money. Another question is how to reduce the total effect of emotions on our decision-making process. This thing can actually bring lots of benefits to the trading results. I feel that the best thing a trader can do in order to prevent psychology from taking the leading role is to work out an accurate and precise trading strategy which will be full of objective criteria. Objectivity in trading srategy is a key to success in trading, from my perspective. 

On 1/26/2022 at 6:43 PM, Nalmegda said:

Well, surely, emotions do affect trading and the overall profits, but it is next to impossible to remain emotionless while trading. We are all humans and it is an impossible task for us to remain indifferent towards our own money. Another question is how to reduce the total effect of emotions on our decision-making process. This thing can actually bring lots of benefits to the trading results. I feel that the best thing a trader can do in order to prevent psychology from taking the leading role is to work out an accurate and precise trading strategy which will be full of objective criteria. Objectivity in trading srategy is a key to success in trading, from my perspective. 

We will need to learn the trading and also try to develop such kind of Trading skills that will help us in getting the profits from the Forex markets.

• 1 year later...

To become a good trader, you have to control your emotion. Standardize your trading by taking advice from experts but don’t seek advice from random guys. There are different standards of trading but those traders are successful whose strategies are flourished enough. Eurotrader provides best tarding service to traders.

• 7 months later...