Your Own Ptc Site

Guest Maas21

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest phoenix88

you can buy source code of PTC site, and domain.if you need buy PTC site, you can contact me. im selling it.

my YIM : binbin198801

So you have your own PTC sites anyway?

How much money I must provide if I want to establish a PTC site?

I think there is only one Filipino ptc site but i do not know him. I wish i could open a ptc site someday..

PTC is not a good business prospect for me.. You need lots of money to pay people around the world with lots of refferals clicking and an endless search for more and more advertisers. Not much people are interested advertising in ptc because they know the nature of clickers.

Guest phoenix88

I think there is only one Filipino ptc site but i do not know him. I wish i could open a ptc site someday..

To start your own PTC site you must have a management, most of PTC sites are joining pay per view program to gain their profits. Income by selling premium memberships just an addition earning for them. Maybe you can discuss it with binbin anyway.

• Root Admin

Im thinking to add a PTC area on TopGoldForum.. Im still working on business plan and everything and I think is a good way to connect advertisers with clickers. Personally I dont find ptc advertising that bad as 1) is cheap 2) help you to get better alexa ranking 3) your site is viewed by people interested in ways to make money online

A own ptc site is a good idea to earn great amounts of money. But you are needing a setted up website or you need some one to hire to design your website for money. You are needing at best advertisers with interesting products, services, websites and blog that you are able to pay your users by setting up a payrate.

Im thinking to add a PTC area on TopGoldForum.. Im still working on business plan and everything and I think is a good way to connect advertisers with clickers. Personally I dont find ptc advertising that bad as 1) is cheap 2) help you to get better alexa ranking 3) your site is viewed by people interested in ways to make money online

that is a good new to us members, just in case your plan will push through please send us a mail so we will all be aware of this new PTC

Guest phoenix88

Absolutely, advertising in PTC sites is one of the effective way to make money. Because can be said almost all the clickers are making money online oriented.

• 4 weeks later...

i also wanted to have my own ptc site but now i realized that its not that easy. there will come a time that you will close the site because you cant pay the members anymore. maybe thats why it just come and go. and as long as people sign up and click more and more sites like these will continue to scam us except neobux which i heard a legitimate one. :ohmy: but having a ptc here in the forum is a different story i guess, additional earnings. :smile:

im registered to neobux but i always forgot to click there since there are only 4 ads available each day. besides im not good in making referrals its kinda hard for me to reach payout. i remember seeing some sites offering designs for your ptc, you just have to choose what you like. what i dont know is that how much money you need for this kind of online business. :biggrin:

Archived