Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.

Greetings Successful For All Members
We are IB IronFX in Asia NiagaFX.com from company based in Limassol, Cyprus, Europe. Broker with 45 language support in the world. IronFX the leading global online broker specializing in Forex, CFDs on Stock , Commodities and Spot Metals USA and the UK.

IronFX Regulated:
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) regulated
- IronFX is a member of the Cyprus Financial Services Firms Association (CFSFA).
- CRFIN ( Center for Regulating OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies )
- Investor Compensation Fund
For more information , please visit here

The Advantages Trade in IronFX
- More than 200 instruments to choose through a single click, including forex, spot metals, CFDs on commodities, indices and stocks
- Deposit / withdrawal quickly, many methods of payment Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Webmoney, Neteller ,Skrill and IronFX Balance transfer internally.
-Spread The Market starts from as low as 0 pips
- Variable spreads and account rebates to retail customers
- Instant execution without slippage events (prices do not comply)
- Negative balance protection
- Swap-free accounts
- Platform multi-currency trade that offers client account EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CHF
- Zero commission for spot trading
- Micro Account, Premium and Demo MT4 with trading capabilities developed in-house to order
- Trading online through the web interface we WebTrader developed in-house
-Mobile trading capabilities for BlackBerry and iPhone to trade while on the road again
- Trade news is allowed
- Exclusive market news, market reviews and analytical tools in-house.

Why Join With NiagaFX.com ?
- Share Rebates Up to 90%
- Rebates will pay twice a month
- Rebates will pay use Neteller & Skrill

IronFX Head Office:
2, Iapetou Street, Agios Athanasios, 4101 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25027000
Monday - Friday = 10.00 - 18.00 GMT +7
Saturday -Sunday = flexible
Support Y!M : niagaforex [at] yahoo.com
E-Mail : niagafxasia [at] gmail.com

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.      

This domain name expired on 2016-10-03 11:00:35 . We can say for sure that this broker is out of business.

Learning is the key of success in forex trading. It is an important thing that if you do not have enough knowledge about the basics of any business than there is a chance of loss in it. I got my basic education through my broker Circle Markets. Still now I am learning many things through my trading with my broker. They always helps me to understand specific object in my trading. Also, helping me to develop my own strategies and earn good amount of money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By MIchel Kalib
      See here regular all forex bonus (deposit bonus, no deposit bonus, special bonus, forex draw bous, dome contest bonu, welcome bonus, signup bous, welcome deposit bonus) etc.
      $50 Forex No Deposit Bonuses Special Promotion – UFX

No deposit require bonuses are the best choice to start trading without the hazard of losing your own money. $50 No Deposit Bonuses Special Promotion to all new trading account holder. Get your FREE Bonuses $50 and start trading Special promotion Trading is simple and it’s on us.
      Available to: All new trading account
      Ending Date: 31 December 2020
      Bonus offer: $50 No Deposit Bonus Special Promotion to all new trading account holder.
      Unrivaled Customer Support
      UFX’s global customer support team and network of Personal Trading Consultants are always ready to assist you 24-hours a day, so you can manage your funds easily, quickly, and safely.
      Safer Trading with UFX
      Providing our traders with a secure trading environment is our #1 priority. Your funds are always held in segregated accounts with top-tier banks in the UK. We take our traders’ privacy seriously and keep all personal data safe within our secure database, and never share any trader information with 3rd parties.
    • By MIchel Kalib
      $88.8 No-Deposit New Year Welcome Bonus. Received previous free welcome bonuses of JustForex to any of their trading accounts earlier can get $88.8 free-No-Deposit Bonus.
      $88.8 Free Welcome Bonus Rules:
      Only the clients who haven't received previous welcome bonuses of JustForex to any of their trading accounts earlier can get 88,8$ Welcome Bonus.
      One client can open only one Welcome Standard account and get the Welcome Bonus in the amount of 88,8 USD only once.
      Only the residents of the People's Republic of China (China), Republic of China (Taiwan), Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China can participate in the 88,8$ Welcome Bonus promotion.
      To get the 88,8$ Welcome Bonus the trader needs to register Back Office (if hasn't registered yet) and open Welcome Standard account. The bonus funds will be credited to the account automatically. Please note that while opening the Welcome account it is required to verify the current telephone number
      Source: http://www.fxallnews.com/view/forex-no-deposit-bonus/no-deposit-new-year-bonus
    • By AMarkets
      Dear forum guests,
      In this thread, we are planning to place daily market analysis and forecast by AMarkets.
    • By forexreviewarchive
      Do You know FBS broker announced $50 No Deposit Bonus For all newly registered Trader to try out their product and trading services?
      Applicable: Bonus is applicable only for newly registered traders
      Available: Without Deposit free Bonus is going to be available until 31st, December 2018
      Read More About This No Deposit Bonus: Click Here

• By fxfarmerashik
      ProTrade Markets is a true market maker with rapid execution, working with you towards your goals and telling you about ours.There are no hidden asterisks in our relationship with you, for we tell you who we are and what is our interest in working with you from the very beginning.

• Topics