Stop loss

Rate this topic

It is really compulsory to traders to use stop loss because it hinders a trader from getting loss in trading.  But this one is harmful to the traders and many brokers can’t execute stop loss point properly in the right place. But FXDirects is a broker free of such issues and they are free of requotes, slippage and dealing desk issue.

Forex trading is very difficult for those traders who are well- educated and experienced. So, before trade in Forex market you have to take good experience and acquire good trading knowledge about Forex trading. ForexOne broker offer free and effective educative programs on their platform. I have learned from their Forex glossary because those were very effective. They offer more effective learning sessions such as –Forex glossary, video tutorials, and demo trading account.

To stay profitable in Forex trading we all need a supportive broker such as Forex4you. As we all know there are more than thousands of online Forex brokers but due to lack of trading knowledge we can’t achieve our goal. Therefore I choose Forex4you the number one and highly regulated broker. As a regulated trading broker they have best facilities to offer their clients. I can trade profitably now in this market.

Stop loss is very important tool of forex market. It helps to prevent big loss while trading. Stop loss helps a trader to do their trade tension free. Trading in forex market is always risky. Besides, a trader can not stay online for the whole day and night. It can help the trader to fix his loss. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I can easily set my loss by the use of stop loss bar. It keeps me tension free and i don't need to sit all day long for making profit or not to make loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/30/2023 at 8:09 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

Using stop loss can save our trades from sudden losses. But we feel not secure without using stop loss and take profit. On the platform of FXOpulence broker, I can use TP and SL smoothly without facing any technical issues.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 🙂

2 hours ago, maspluto said:

Indeed, there's a multitude of brokers available in forex nowadays, and it's up to the trader to choose the right and fitting broker. With the right choice of broker, trading can proceed comfortably and securely alongside Tickmill.

We must understand the importance of using the stop loss in doing our trades so that the losses will remain limited for us.