Many brokers do not allow

Rate this topic

There are many broker that do not allow scalping and hedging. I also faced the same problem with many broker. After a lot of searching Like you I also found XeroMarkets broker that allows scalping and hedging. Moreover they have very low spreads as low as 0 pip and flexible leverage starting from 1:1 to 1:500. Their trade execution is also instant without any re-quote. They have over 100 trading instruments including forex, future and CFDs.

Forexchief is more like the main play ground for scalpers. I have never seen a platform that is friendly and convenient for scalping. That is because of their lower spreads, fast execution and slippage free system. There is also the offer of 1:1000 leverage for all currency pairs and 1:500 maximum for CFDs and commodity trading. If every broker can be like this, I think we traders will be happy always.

By doing Forex trading you can become rich or you can lose everything and everything depends on your performance the broker section. How much your trading performance is well enough the trading success is depending on that. With ForexOne trading broker I am trading from a long time. They have good assistance for their new traders and even for the experienced traders so you can always trade well and develop your trading skill easily.

• 3 years later...

Finding a regulated and superior trading broker is tough but possible. You can start with the micro account of Eurotrader broker. You have access to flexible leverage here so you can increase your leverage level to a moderate amount. Besides, they charge narrow trading spread in majority of the trading pairs.

Choosing a forex broker is indeed an essential task that every trader must undertake in order to engage in forex trading. Personally, since I have joined Tickmill, I have been able to trade comfortably, thanks to the webinars provided. These webinars have allowed me to delve deeper into the workings of trading and develop the skills needed to achieve consistent profits in a real account.

• 2 weeks later...

The selection of a broker should indeed be carefully considered. Brokers serve as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I personally joined Tickmill as my broker, where I can experience both comfort and security in conducting my trading activities.

I agree, each broker has its own strengths and weaknesses. The most important thing is for traders to choose the right broker and utilize the provided facilities. This is done to assist traders in understanding and properly executing trading methods on Tickmill as their chosen broker.

• 5 months later...

Forex is a business that offers traders financial freedom but this freedom doesn’t fade into soil as long as traders are in profit. Several issues break a trader’s freedom. However, broker is also an important part for traders and FXOpulence is quite supportive to all retail traders. The broker allows traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.